Father Of The Year canidate - California region

Just Jack

Dude has a nice scar running across his face, like someone put a knife in his mouth and cut his cheeks open left to right.  

He may have done that to himself.  Call me crazy, but this guy doesn't seem all there.

I'll make a bold prediction: this guy is not done making other people's lives miserable.

On another note:

May sound crazy, but aren't handcuffs illegal?

Okay, maybe not in Cali... That would put a crimp on all the San Fran freaky sex...

I just thought that handcuffs were reserved for law enforcement.  You know, those guys always get the best schiest, have the kinkiest sex... <_< ;)

4 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Dude has a nice scar running across his face, like someone put a knife in his mouth and cut his cheeks open left to right.  

It's called a "Glasgow smile."

Though looking more closely, it looks like it's just dried blood smeared when he was punched in the face.

9 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

On another note:

May sound crazy, but aren't handcuffs illegal?

Okay, maybe not in Cali... That would put a crimp on all the San Fran freaky sex...

I just thought that handcuffs were reserved for law enforcement.  You know, those guys always get the best schiest, have the kinkiest sex... <_< ;)

No,  handcuffs aren't illegal.  It is illegal to possess a hidden handcuff key,  though.  

• Thank you (+1) 1