Jets likely to release Hackenberg and Petty

6 minutes ago, artmalibu said:

Who cares....

It’s “who cares” guy!

https://www.outkickthecoverage.com/worst-types-people-twitter/

When somebody asks “who cares?” about something, he or she is essentially making a direct announcement proclaiming “I, personally, don’t care about this.”  But why not just write that? Why doesn’t Who Cares Guy just admit directly to purveyor of the alleged extraneous information that he, himself, doesn’t regard it as important. Probably because he is aware that his personal indifference is less important than the tweet about which he presumes nobody cares. One person’s disinterest in a tweet is irrelevant.   So, essentially because nobody will care about him not caring about a tweet, Who Cares Guy feels it is necessary to subsume everyone into one group of people and propose a question implying that not only he, but everyone else, doesn’t care.   Oh, the irony. Hey, Who Cares Guy, you don’t speak on behalf of others! Remember that.

• Haha (+1) 5

Here is why I post such nonsense. First and foremost because the Jets suck and i like to make fun of them. But more importantly the same regime who drafted these two clowns - one in the 2nd rd- that have been so bad they’ve had them locked in the basement rather than play them over Papa McCown even while eliminated from the playoffs in October - are also drafting another QB this year who they are using a top 10 pick plus 3 second round picks on.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, Magox said:

Who is this who you speak of?

My bad, I know that the OP was passing on the news.

The who cares is that either guy seems very good and with the 2 other QBs on the roster and likely one to be drafted it was pretty obvious.  

Edited by artmalibu