The Ole Ball Coach/New League

Spurrier named coach in the new league. ON CBS now, Orlando first team.

They will name a team/city per day I guess during the week. Smart guys, string out the news cycle! Maybe this league will have a chance.

I will prolly watch some of these games..day like today, miserable outside, why not.

Edited by plenzmd1

3 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Spurrier named coach in the new league. ON CBS now, Orlando first team.

They will name a team/city per day I guess during the week. Smart guys, string out the news cycle! Maybe this league will have a chance.

I will prolly watch some of these games..day like today, miserable outside, why not.

...oh boy.....deja vu Roller Derby......$5.00 seat license.....$2.50 for 50 yard line ticket......50 cents for popcorn ad 25 cent pay toilets...I'm in........

6 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...oh boy.....deja vu Roller Derby......$5.00 seat license.....$2.50 for 50 yard line ticket......50 cents for popcorn ad 25 cent pay toilets...I'm in........

50 cent PBR's and im in

It's a shame that Spurrier failed as head coach of the Redskins. He was adamant that he and his assistant coaches would work reasonable hours and would go home by the dinner hour each day. I don't believe that coaches staying at the team facility until midnight and arriving back by 6 am (as every Bills coach did during the drought) accomplishes anything other than to send their divorce rates skyrocketing.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Isn't Manziel playing ?

Manziel is playing in the NFL spring developmental league. A two week season being played in Austin. First week was today.

https://www.thespringleague.com/

Spurrier is going to be a HC in another non-NFL spring league, starting in 2019.

https://aaf.com/

4 hours ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I’m pretty sure Spurrier is like 94 years old 

Jerry Glanville is back in coaching, up in the CFL, and he was on the radio here in Atlanta recently. So painful to listen to. Old and slow and confused/confusing. Not sure how young players could play for these guys. I think Spurrier may be a little more spry though.

3 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Jerry Glanville is back in coaching, up in the CFL, and he was on the radio here in Atlanta recently. So painful to listen to. Old and slow and confused/confusing. Not sure how young players could play for these guys. I think Spurrier may be a little more spry though.

Wonder if he's still leaving tickets for Elvis, even in Canada? :lol:

• Like (+1) 1