I'm in a suicide pool

Pennsyl-tucky

I am picking whomever is playing the Chargers all season long.  I figure I will be 12-0 there and only need to make 4 picks(the weeks the Bolts play their division rivals a second time) to go undefeated.

20782[/snapback]

LoL you should go SD/Giants all year....should be safe bets... : )

I like the Rams...at home v. the Cardinals.  Should be pretty safe.  Also, unlike years past, I don't feel the need to "save" the Rams...they aren't a lock against a lot of teams like they were a few years ago.

20765[/snapback]

That's an excellent point, and the reason I'm taking the Rams as well. I don't think they're that good this year, and plus, when I look at their schedule, they have no gimme's after week 1, other than maybe SF at home.

I picked the Eagles this week. One thing I use as a tie breaker if I'm trying to figure which team to use is I prefer a home team. There are more upsets when the road team is a heavy favorite.

Three years ago I won a suicide pool by picking the 49ers over the Bills on a Sunday night game. Arizona had beaten the Raiders in the afternoon and everyone else was wiped out leading to the evening. We had no chance in that game & I figured I might as well go against the Bills as the lock of the week. We lost 35-0 & I picked up $250.