Zuckerberg's fate

Will Zuckerberg Step Down as CEO of Facebook?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Will Zuckerberg step down as CEO?

• He will step down as CEO
    • He will stay on as CEO

22 minutes ago, B-Man said:

2nd time

Again, Zuckerberg's prepared remarks on data collecting skip the years 2008 - 2012.

Will anyone ask?

I hope not.  I hope they let it slide, then appoint a special investigator and subpoena Zuckerberg for the records for those 5 years.

• Haha (+1) 1

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, row_33 said:

What softball questions are they preparing  for the King of the Snowflakes?

Softball?

Republicans are going to argue that banking regulations should apply to social media.  Democrats are going to whine about Facebook's corporate irresponsibility of being a corporation and not everyone's BFF/father figure.

This is going to be an epic clown.show.

So what is the type of question 2 levels softer than softball called?????

Sorry if you thought anything would be solved here, except maybe convincing a few more people that exhibitionist and vulgar display of your personal life and secrets wasn’t a good idea....

15 minutes ago, snafu said:

One phoney baloney testifying before an entire chamber of dogs and ponies. 

it will be amusing to watch people get all upset about it going absolutely nowhere

you were told a million times already....

Should be rich.  Too bad Al Franken can't be there.  Someone else will have to provide the sanctimony.  I'm sure someone will.

I suspect that Zuck will make all kinds of claims of plans to "fix" things and then once he gets back to Silicon Valley, back to bidness as usual.  His sheep will have forgotten about it by Cinco de Mayo.

Edited by reddogblitz

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/04/10/media-s-narrative-russian-bots-pushing-conservative-issues-called-inherently-inaccurate.amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

**********************************************************************************************************

Edited by Deranged Rhino

12 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

MZ in today's hearing--- "He wants to assure that they have a free app that anyone can afford".

Yes, "free" I can afford.

I can't afford to share all my personal info with politicians and mega corporations and other neer  do wells.

if that means i don't know what all my old high school chums are up to or see the latest funny cat video, so be it.

Edited by reddogblitz

"We didn't take a broad enough view of our responsibility, and that was a big mistake. It was my

mistake, and I'm sorry. I started Facebook, I run it, and I'm responsible for what happens here."

Quote from Zuck today.  This reminds me of when some terrorist group claims "responsibility" for an attack (not calling Zuck a terrorist).  Usually when us mere mortals take responsibility for a mistake, we have to make it right.

What's Zuck gonna do to make it right?  Did anyone ask him?