PAID Beer Focus Group - Tonawanda - 4/10 - $100 for 2 hours

Hey everyone! I'm looking for people for a beer focus group at 7:45 pm on April 10th. It'll involved beer tastings, talking about beer and your beer buying habits. If:

• You're a male, 23-34 without kids.
  • Regularly drink mainstream beers (I know...) like Bud/Bud Lite, Coors Lite, Labatt, etc. Craft beer drinkers are fine, as long as they drink mainstream stuff as much craft.

Participants will receive $100 for two hours of their time.

If interested, please message me.

Edited by planetkenmore
  • Like (+1) 1

Yes, and no. We did groups for young women and older men in the last few months, so we're trying to get this group's take on things this time. It's  easier to get a general consensus with a more tightly focused group versus a large age range.

1 minute ago, planetkenmore said:

Yes, and no. We did groups for young women and older men in the last few months, so we're trying to get this group's take on things this time. It's  easier to get a general consensus with a more tightly focused group versus a large age range.

If you want consensus you came to the wrong place.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, planetkenmore said:

Where? Buffalo? Kinds of questions? Craft Beer? Beer you Produced? Are you a brewer? The King? 

Blue is good 

Edited by mead107

I can't say much, but I can answer a few questions:

It's in Tonawanda.
We'll be asking what people think about a certain beer (one they'll taste) and their beer buying habits.

As for the client, the brewer, we can't reveal much. It'll be a blind tasting.

20 hours ago, mead107 said:

Where? Buffalo? Kinds of questions? Craft Beer? Beer you Produced? Are you a brewer? The King? 

Blue is good 

Would you really want to end up blind folded in this guys basement...drinking his creations????

• Haha (+1) 1

Last tasting I went to was in college where a doctoral thesis writer was testing the effect of alcohol on reflexes.  

I sort of ruined his thesis for my reflexes got faster with alcohol.  I explained to him that my doctor stated that my nerves ran faster than my body could process hence some twitching and stuttering; when I drank alcohol my reflexes got better and I stopped stuttering.  I used to drink (vodka) before I did big presentations and in debate class.