Active Shooter at YouTube HQ

On 4/6/2018 at 1:55 PM, B-Man said:

That sound you hear is the sound of yet another gun control narrative getting royally busted:

Police say the YouTube attacker, who was limited by California law to ten-round magazines, simply changed to a new magazine when her first ran out. https://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/YouTube-shooting-Attacker-bought-pistol-in-12810479.php 

But … but … high-capacity magazine clips! Banning them will totally stop wannabe mass shooters! Don’t tell us that’s not actually how it works!

The response to that would be it takes a few seconds (depending on how skilled you are) to load a new magazine making it less likely they'll kill as many people like the shooter in Parkland.  Enough time for Donald Trump to go in there and tackle the guy.

• Haha (+1) 2

45 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

The response to that would be it takes a few seconds (depending on how skilled you are) to load a new magazine making it less likely they'll kill as many people like the shooter in Parkland.  Enough time for Donald Trump to go in there and tackle the guy.

That particular response would be from people who don't know what they're talking about. Trump would have simply dodged the storm of bullets to tackle the shooter. Those rounds he didn't dodge would simply bounce off his luxurious hair and bronzed skin.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Did you just assume the shooter's gender?

:o

35 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Hey, I'm curious...I scanned all the media websites and I don't see any follow up stories on this Youtube shooter.

No marches. No CNN town halls. No kids telling everyone what to think.

Weird.

I also noticed that they're not blaming PETA for her rampage either.

14 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Hey, I'm curious...I scanned all the media websites and I don't see any follow up stories on this Youtube shooter.

No marches. No CNN town halls. No kids telling everyone what to think.

Weird.

I think the consensus we're chalking this up to is bitches be crazy.