Active Shooter at YouTube HQ

20 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

So   ...   I'm not reading the whole thread 

How may crazy theories did you guys come up with?     3, 4, 5?  

was anyone close to the truth?    

I think I had 3.  All different, all close to the truth.

• Like (+1) 1

That sound you hear is the sound of yet another gun control narrative getting royally busted:

Police say the YouTube attacker, who was limited by California law to ten-round magazines, simply changed to a new magazine when her first ran out. https://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/YouTube-shooting-Attacker-bought-pistol-in-12810479.php 

But … but … high-capacity magazine clips! Banning them will totally stop wannabe mass shooters! Don’t tell us that’s not actually how it works!

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

That sound you hear is the sound of yet another gun control narrative getting royally busted:

Police say the YouTube attacker, who was limited by California law to ten-round magazines, simply changed to a new magazine when her first ran out. https://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/YouTube-shooting-Attacker-bought-pistol-in-12810479.php 

But … but … high-capacity magazine clips! Banning them will totally stop wannabe mass shooters! Don’t tell us that’s not actually how it works!

Wait...you mean...guns can be reloaded?

The single biggest obstacle to any sensible gun legislation is the complete ignorance of people pushing for gun control.  (And yes, @LA Grant, I'm talking about your pathetic ass.)

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

The single biggest obstacle to any sensible gun legislation is the complete ignorance of people pushing for gun control.  (And yes, @LA Grant, I'm talking about your pathetic ass.)

Now you've gone and done it. He's bound to retort with a sermon approaching the length of "War and Peace".

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Be specific: what sensible gun legislation do you refer to?

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

4 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Well duh.  They're semi-automatic self-loading high capacity assault magazine clips

41 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Well duh.  They're semi-automatic self-loading high capacity assault magazine clips

Thank God for that. No one needs fully-automatic self-loading high capacity assault magazine clips.

The only thing worse are fully-automatic self-loading high assault capacity assault magazine assault clips

53 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Can they be threatening, or mean-spirited, or offensive magazine clips?