Active Shooter at YouTube HQ

43 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

Now we're at cause unknown, but she's a big animal rights dingbat, and critic of YouTube.

Csuse unknown?  She hated YouTube's new censorship policy concerning fake news and white supremacist videos.  Pretty much what I said above.

41 minutes ago, B-Man said:

From 2009

281x500

From her other pictures, she'd actually be rather pretty if she didn't look batshit crazy angry. 

22 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Csuse unknown?  She hated YouTube's new censorship policy concerning fake news and white supremacist videos.  Pretty much what I said above.

From her other pictures, she'd actually be rather pretty if she didn't look batshit crazy angry. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/youtube-shooter-nasim-aghdam-was-vegan-who-had-complained-about-n862586

San Bruno, California, police said they continue to investigate a motive for the shooting.

Multiple law enforcement sources initially said it appeared the motive was related to domestic dispute, but San Bruno police later said that "at this time there is no evidence that the shooter knew the victims of this shooting or that individuals were specifically targeted."

14 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I'm still holding out hope that MSNBC runs with a "Disgruntled Republican upset their favorite YouTube channel was taken down" storyline.

Nah....Here in the states...the storyline is guns are the answer

Always the answer

Edited by baskin

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

And apparently "she" was transgendered.

This is just hitting all the "angry conservative" check boxes.

I'm sure the media will make her out to be a white trans male who identified as a Republican before the week is over.

If you can make up a white Hispanic, you can do pretty much anything.

Edited by LABillzFan

UPDATE: Nasim Aghdam’s YouTube channel described her as 'Nasim the Persian Azeri female vegan bodybuilderhttp://bit.ly/2GVFdvf 

Sooooooooooooooooooo...................this means no new CNN Townhall ?? 

:rolleyes:

YouTube shooting will be out of the news by morning tomorrow.

Edited by B-Man

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

UPDATE: Nasim Aghdam’s YouTube channel described her as 'Nasim the Persian Azeri female vegan bodybuilder

She's an active member of PTA.

Does this mean PETA has blood on their hands?

That seems to be the traditional line of thinking, no?

13 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Probably too busy snorting condoms

And eating Tide pods.

C'mon, Baby Hogg! It's time to denounce PETA and Youtube!

What the Youtube shooter & Parkland shooter have in common:

X Gender  

Race  

Religion

X Heritage

X Profession  

Motive  

X Obsessions

X Weapon used

✅Being mentally ill & exhibiting dangerous warning signs that people reported to law enforcement multiple times

Mark Steyn: ‘The San Bruno attack also underlines a point I’ve been making for over a decade…’

…ever since my troubles with Canada’s “human rights” commissions:

“Hate speech” doesn’t lead to violence so much as restraints on so-called “hate speech” do – because, when you tell someone you can’t say that, there’s nothing left for him to do but open fire or plant his bomb. Restricting speech – or even being perceived to be restricting speech – incentivizes violence as the only alternative.

As you’ll notice in YouTube comments, I’m often derided as a pansy fag loser by the likes of ShitlordWarrior473 for sitting around talking about immigration policy as opposed to getting out in the street and taking direct action. In a culture ever more inimical to freedom of expression, there’ll be more of that: The less you’re permitted to say, the more violence there will be.

Read more at https://www.fivefeetoffury.com/2018/04/05/mark-steyn-the-san-bruno-attack-also-underlines-a-point-ive-been-making-for-over-a-decade/#q8781fhY01gPCRVV.99