Couple interesting Tidbits

VABills

DT Hollis Thomas has asked to be traded or released by the Eagles.

The talented tackle is unhappy with the restructured contract he signed in 2003. He believes it contains too many unreachable performance incentives because his snaps are limited by the Eagles defensive tackle rotation. Mar. 12 - 3:50 pm et

Bills | A Front-Runner to Sign Womack - from www.KFFL.com

Sat, 12 Mar 2005 11:44:48 -0800

Mike Sando, of the Tacoma News Tribune, reports the Buffalo Bills are one of the front-runners to sign free agent OL Floyd Womack (Seahawks).

If Demulling signs with the Lions today, it should be interseting to hear what TD has to say tomorrow during that "Ask TD" section on BB.com.  I'm guessing it'll be something along the lines of "We are happy with what we have"

273230[/snapback]

Is that what you're hoping for, Mr.Negative?

Is that what you're hoping for, Mr.Negative?

273231[/snapback]

Nope. I'd like to hear TD actually come out and be direct. Say that McNally thinks he can turn Bannan or Peters into decent O-Lineman. Or say that the Bills are still going actively after O-Lineman. Or that the Shelton trade is still on the table. Give us some information other than "We are content with what we have" or "We are trying to get better".

I actually am very confident about this Bills squad next year, not negative at all. I'd just like to see a little information on what our staff thinks of this year's squad, and what positions they are actively trying to upgrade. But judging from the last few years, TD will give us nothing new. Such a shame.