Josh Rosen snaps back on Mora comments

34 minutes ago, DFT said:

At least you’re admitting that your opinion is based off of your sense.  Nothing wrong with that at all.   But for those that have watched him play even before college, there is just no way what Mora did, is accurate or ethical.  Luckily, the league knows better than to listen or seek his opinion.  Someone is going to get a very good QB, in Rosen.  It’s just an unfortunate way for him to start his career.

You're saying a fan who watched him play knows more than his coach?  How does this bring into question Mora's ethics?

Just now, Blokestradamus said:

Interesting take from the man with an opinion on everything :D

That is a fair point but I'm already gainfully employed, and not looking to have somebody hired me in the spotlight in which my voice will actually matter. Only an idiot would hire me along me to make any type of public forum. The only job I may be suitable for is president 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Not really....hasnt done a thing in the NFL (and his concussions are scary)

I still like him though....i still think he is going to be good and I love his accuracy.   I think the bills do to.

He isnt asking why to a NFL coach is he?  He isnt conflicting with an NFL coach is he?

3 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Any draft pick who is talking right now is an idiot. I don't know anything about this dude, but I know he's opening his damn mouth. Action walks, bulshit talks

Haha, he hasn’t said anything!!! So trying to reach for reasons to hate a player that you obviously don’t agree with his beliefs on social issues.  Shut up and throw, amirite???

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

He might be a dick but he's 100% right in his feelings on Rosen. He's tired of babysitting the premadonna.  Rosen will have a very short lived NFL career marked by injuries and conflicts with authority figures called coaches.

And you know this how?

Have YOU personally hung out with Rosen?

Nope.

You haven't.

2 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

I just dont see Rosen fitting in/enjoying an area like Buffalo. 

I think that's overblown.

I'll take the guy to the Darwin Martin house and maybe one of you guys can do the history walk with him. He'll be just fine if he ends up here.

To be honest, the more I read about him having other interests, being very smart and actually living a reflective life the more I like him.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

So Tom Brady i guess never yells or has conflicts with his coaches right?

14 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Tom Brady has actually earned that right at this point I think

But John, a spoiled littlebitch is still as spoiled littlebitch

I see one Tweet -  now I ask    ----    was it in context or not?   

Twitter is one of the dumbest thing out there. 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

Just now, John from Riverside said:

No....but when you are drafting a kid you do have to look at not only his on the field performance.....this is the face of the franchise.

Ok but I also want my QB to ask Why as the face of the franchise 

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

That is a fair point but I'm already gainfully employed, and not looking to have somebody hired me in the spotlight in which my voice will actually matter. Only an idiot would hire me along me to make any type of public forum. The only job I may be suitable for is president 

Haha.  I do find it funny that we live in a country where we want 21 year old athletes to be more mature than the president.

Rosen hasn’t said anything.  He has been attacked more than any good prospect who didn’t have legal issues as I can remember. 

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

No....but when you are drafting a kid you do have to look at not only his on the field performance.....this is the face of the franchise.

Right and he's asking why... and Mora knocks him for that. Like asking why is a bad thing.

This is why I don't want him anymore because everything is so political, it doesn't even need to come from him. Half the fans will hate him the others will love him. Find me someone nuetral that will get a fair shake based upon his play so I don't have to listen to Years of BS. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

I just dont see Rosen fitting in/enjoying an area like Buffalo. 

Maybe the Buffalo you live in.  The Buffalo I grew up/ lived in is a great time.  The weather sucks for 8 months but that is football season anyways.

most people won’t think Aaron Rodgers would love GB and he will have a statue built for him there.

Just now, Wayne Cubed said:

Right and he's asking why... and Mora knocks him for that. Like asking why is a bad thing.

asking why IS a bad thing if your coaching style is spit flying everywhere and the only thing you want to hear is "SIR YES SIR!"

3 yards and a cloud of dust type guys don't like questions.

2 minutes ago, HT02 said:

You're saying a fan who watched him play knows more than his coach?  How does this bring into question Mora's ethics?

How you got this sentence from what I said, is interesting.  I said verbatim that at least the poster admitted his sense is what gave him pause.  Mora isn’t offering coaches feedback, he’s flexing his trademark sour grapes, as he did to Myles Jack, which is the reason that not a single NFL employee (coach, scout, trainer, doctor), has sought his feedback on Rosen.   Mora is an ass.  Pure and simple.

5 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

I am quite familiar with the Mora comments, both of them...I just dont get how Josh tweet is some kind of big "snap back" to Mora.  Seems quite uneventful if you ask me.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

I know what you mean. The world and his wife are looking for reasons to dislike him and by making comments in the public domain, he's only going to invite more criticism.

I like the kid and I hate Mora so I'm naturally going to side with the guy that I like. I appreciate him being willing to defend himself against some of the things that have been said about him (even if it's in a particularly passive-aggressive manner) but I fully understand that it might not sit well with everyone.

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

I would rather my face of the franchise play football and stay out of the media

Yeah well that doesnt happen in the NFL does it?

all QBs have to talk to media 

Just now, John from Riverside said:

I would rather my face of the franchise play football and stay out of the media

I agree with you for ONCE. Just play the game so I can enjoy watching it. I don't need to hear a split fan base argue endlessly because of your politics. I really don't care. Just play!