UB Sports-Dadeboe makes Athletic top 50

Just now, row_33 said:

Arizona was messed up bad all year, fake news about the coach didn't help either.

Yeah but that game was all about a future NBA #1 pick being made to look like a chump by Jeremy Harris.

15 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Yeah but that game was all about a future NBA #1 pick being made to look like a chump by Jeremy Harris.

i watched 18 Arizona games and maybe 2 of them they were able to work to their potential level.

I'm sure we will here 100,000,000 reasons to pay attention to Ayton, and zero for Jeremy Harris in the future.

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

i watched 18 Arizona games and maybe 2 of them they were able to work to their potential level.

I'm sure we will here 100,000,000 reasons to pay attention to Ayton, and zero for Jeremy Harris in the future.

I don't know. Harris could have his name called a year from now.

On 6/22/2018 at 10:27 AM, row_33 said:

I'm sure we will here 100,000,000 reasons to pay attention to Ayton...

I'm not at all debating the validity of your argument, but that sentence above would make a fine 'click bait' headline for the interweb. 

On 7/6/2018 at 10:11 PM, /dev/null said:

#52 is better than half of the other teams.

Praise Trump!

You Essay!

#MakeAmherstGreatAgain

I expected some snark. But don't forget UB most seasons was rated sub-100 out of 120+ FBS teams. Many years they were in the bottom 10. So yes, #52 is something to be excited about.

---

QB Tyree Jackson on One Bills Live.

https://wgr550.radio.com/media/audio-channel/07-06-sports-talk-friday-nate-geary-hr-3

---

Could you do these?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

https://theathletic.com/424574/2018/07/11/bruce-feldmans-2018-college-football-freaks-list/

45. Jeremiah Dadeboe, Buffalo, DB

UB has more than its share of impressive talent. Big wideout Anthony Johnson is a legit NFL prospect. Quarterback Tyree Jackson has a big arm and has been clocked in the 4.5s in the 40 despite being 6-7, 245. But it’s Dadeboe who really turned heads this offseason in the Bulls’ training program when the 6-1, 206-pound safety vertical jumped 42.5 inches. Those freakish hops helped him become a standout high school volleyball star who had several Division I offers in that sport. Dadeboe is still pretty raw but has a lot of promise.