I am with the gov't and here to help thread

2 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

I don't pretend to stand in judgement of how you,  or a doctor,  or a pilot,  or any other professional does their job.  I have no idea how to open a loch,  or whatever it is that you do.  I haven't been trained.  Why do you feel encouraged to stand upon your soapbox of ignorance and judge how cops do/should do their jobs? ESPECIALLY when all you have is a snippet of the information and evidence available? By all means,  form an opinion.. but educate yourself and wait for more information before you broadcast your subjective belief that all cops are dimwits.

Please don't release that monster EII.

21 minutes ago, thebug said:

See, if the dead guy had a gun he could have protected himself. More guns wins! 

if you had a brain, you could do a lot more to protect yourself, too.

even the way you word things shows your autistic nature.  how is a dead guy going to use a gun to protect himself?  he's dead, you halfwit.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

even the way you word things shows your autistic nature.  how is a dead guy going to use a gun to protect himself?  he's dead, you halfwit.

Keep the resurrectionists and grave-robbers away?

6 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

He wouldn’t be dead if he had a gun moron. He could have protected himself from those bad guys. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, thebug said:

He wouldn’t be dead if he had a gun moron. He could have protected himself from those bad guys. 

he'd be more dead *hurrdurr* if he had a gun.  *hurrdurr* he would have been shot just the same.

he was show because he was believed to have had a weapon and refused police orders.

i used to believe you liked to stir **** but i can clearly see you're a functional retard who doesn't understand reality.  on a scale of gators, you're a 7.  you were a 3, right next to Cugalaphooey.

the only rational contrary opinion here that i know of is doc brown.

11 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

If you should ever find yourself needing their services you will quickly come to respect them

Services like being killed?  Again, respect is earned.

I don't whore my ideals for my life.  Maybe you do.

Why are people even calling them in first place?

Solve your problems on your own.. We don't need over-enforcement.  Most people that need them are causing their own problems, drama.

11 minutes ago, thebug said:

You won't win.  You are arguing with people who love their governmental overloard LEOs.

If you ever need them QUICKLY, you'll come to respect them!

You need them more than they need you!

:P

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

15 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Respect is earned.

my god, you're also autistic.

lets play a simple game.

you live in a community where officials are elected through due process

due process sets precedence and establishes law and order in a method of governance.

that governance employs a police force that is trained and established to do their job

their job is given to them by the authority of the community.

so, your lack of respect for the police force is a lack of respect for your community. that makes you an !@#$.

further, you're argument will be that some of them are bad and some of them are good.  we know two possible tactics you'll use.

1, you can fight the system as you have done successfully, even when admittedly guilty, to protest the actions of the police.  your argument will be that it took time, money, and effort to maintain your innocence and civil rights.  well, to many of us that is what we call the price of freedom.

2.  in all aspects of life there are good and bad people.  good cops and bad cops.  shirely, there are good lock workers and bad lock workers.  is your disdain for them the same as those for bad police?

you're a hypocrite and an !@#$ for your perpetual disrespect toward those who are sworn to protect us.  it's disheartening when i know you're actually a pretty damn good dude

9 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Services like being killed?  Again, respect is earned.

I don't whore my ideals for my life.  Maybe you do.

Why are people even calling them in first place?

Solve your problems your own.. We don't need over-enforcement.  Most people that need them are causing their own problems, drama.

this is such a sad indictment on you.

firstly, and most glaringly it is clear you do not know anything about this case.  a police helicopter found the suspect tracked down alleged to be guy breaking windows on automobiles and possibly robbing them.

second, you do whore your ideas out.  of civil disobedience and unruliness.  to actively campaign against your community is such an awesome action that is deserves no respect or attention.

your statement for people to take actions themselves again show you know nothing about the case.  there were no direct victims in this.  

you are so gleefully ignorant on this and so much that i would love to have you sit down with wendy the slow adult for a debate.

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

lets play a simple game.

due process sets precedence and establishes law and order in a method of governance.

that governance employs a police force that is trained and established to do their job

so, your lack of respect for the police force is a lack of respect for your community. that makes you an !@#$.

further, you're argument will be that some of them are bad and some of them are good.  we know two possible tactics you'll use.

1, you can fight the system as you have done successfully, even when admittedly guilty, to protest the actions of the police.  your argument will be that it took time, money, and effort to maintain your innocence and civil rights.  well, to many of us that is what we call the price of freedom.

2.  in all aspects of life there are good and bad people.  good cops and bad cops.  shirely, there are good lock workers and bad lock workers.  is your disdain for them the same as those for bad police?

you're a hypocrite and an !@#$ for your perpetual disrespect toward those who are sworn to protect us.  it's disheartening when i know you're actually a pretty damn good dude

You could argue this during the Jim Crow era.

2. Yes!  Even more so.

36 minutes ago, thebug said:

At least he could have went down fighting, not die in vain.

Listen to guys like Boyst, /dev, and your routine gov't overlord Sig... Just submit.  Come on.  They are with the gov't and here to help!  You called them! Give in and die if you don't do everything perfect according to common practices and SOPs.

Hint:  You'll only get one crack at trying to figure out what those SOPs & common practices are or have a jack boot on your throat & eight slugs in your back.  You better learn quickly or shoot fast.

Oh... Try not to bleed out before the "medics" arrive.

Tax bill is due May 18th & Sept 21st, don't be late!

30 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

lets play a simple game.

this is such a sad indictment on you.

firstly, and most glaringly it is clear you do not know anything about this case.  a police helicopter found the suspect tracked down alleged to be guy breaking windows on automobiles and possibly robbing them.

second, you do whore your ideas out.  of civil disobedience and unruliness.  to actively campaign against your community is such an awesome action that is deserves no respect or attention.

your statement for people to take actions themselves again show you know nothing about the case.  there were no direct victims in this.  

you are so gleefully ignorant on this and so much that i would love to have you sit down with wendy the slow adult for a debate.

Oh... I have no doubt they will construct that Clark was the one breaking the windows, robbing.  No doubt.  Was the killing justifed?  The cops firing were still in question if he had a weapon.  Why I called them dimwits.  They shot the guy then asked if he had a weapon.  They had no idea.  They shot first and asked questions later.

And yes, it's OUR problem. This is what an armed populace brings.  We reap what we sow. And... It is coming home to roost first in the communities that carry the most drama, addiction, and logical capacity.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

At least he could have went down fighting, not die in vain.

Listen to guys like Boyst, /dev, and your routine gov't overlord Sig... Just submit.  Come on.  They are with the gov't and here to help!  You called them! Give in and die if you don't do everything perfect according to common practices and SOPs.

Hint:  You'll only get one crack at trying to figure out what those SOPs & common practices are or have a jack boot on your throat & eight slugs in your back.  You better learn quickly or shoot fast.

Oh... Try not to bleed out before the "medics" arrive.

Tax bill is due May 18th & Sept 21st, don't be late!

Oh... I have no doubt they will construct that Clark was the one breaking the windows, robbing.  No doubt.  Was the killing justifed?  The cops firing were still in question if he had a weapon.  Why I called them dimwits.  They shot the guy then asked if he had a weapon.  They had no idea.  They shot first and asked questions later.

And yes, it's OUR problem. This is what an armed populace brings.  We reap what we sow. And... It is coming home to roost first in the communities that carry the most drama, addiction, and logical capacity.

Ohh yeah. Now I get it. We need to ban the cops from having guns, too.

No one will have guns and no one will be able to shoot.

Autistic af, eii

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

he'd be more dead *hurrdurr* if he had a gun.  *hurrdurr* he would have been shot just the same.

he was show because he was believed to have had a weapon and refused police orders.

i used to believe you liked to stir **** but i can clearly see you're a functional retard who doesn't understand reality.  on a scale of gators, you're a 7.  you were a 3, right next to Cugalaphooey.

the only rational contrary opinion here that i know of is doc brown.

Thank you! I really value your opinion. 

"It's great nations that have heros, it's sad nations that need heros."

The bottom line:

The police were from the gov't and said they were there to help.  They made matters worse as usually the gov't does. They did anything but help.  They failed miserably.  The government neutralized that situation in Sacremento, but their methods cost a lot more.  As with the government, the cost return is totally upside down.

Ronald Reagan was absolutely right.  Those are words one should be scared of:

"I'm with the gov't and here to help."

We simply as a society need to be more self-reliant and independent.  We don't need others to help us.  And if we do REALLY need some sort of assistance, we need to weigh that against the assistance others MAY need and let aid pass to them first.  We need to start living a humble existence.

If everybody did that... We'd be stronger induviduals, communities, nation, and world.  We would reduce our civil servants to the Maytag repairman.  Very much needed civil servants in certain situations, just not beholding to them.  The last thing people need is to beholden to a civil servant.  Recipe for disaster.

This in turn builds stronger more independent AND humble people.