2019 free agency

So i was going to start thread #129 on which QB to draft then decided let's try something else.  It is been well publicised that we will have a ton of money for free agency next year.  And we do have to spend a high percentage of it under the new rules.  Which player gets you really excited?  No way Aaron Rodgers does not get resigned or tagged right?

way too early.  we don't know who we will draft or who will have a breakout year.  if you asked me last year i would have thought our safeties would have been mediocre at best and now it's our best position group.

but obviously we are either going to sign Matt Ryan or Aaron Rodgers to the largest contract in NFL history

Well, for one I'm hoping QB isn't anywhere near a concern or in the discussion of a position to spend big FA money on, as I think we're all hoping the Bills Draft their QB of the future in less than a month. So to the Rodgers question, let's hope it's not even a blip on the Bills' radar....as for others, only to go by position: LB (again), CB, WR, DT, Offensive line, TE, and RB depth