3-27: McDermott Speaks at the Annual Coaches' Breakfast

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Yes, and after tossing up for grabs there were also the scramble one leading to a near fumble the other a concussion. 

Game is waaaaaaaaay to fast for him 

May we be blessed with a brand new shiny QB on APR 26th. 

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

May we be blessed with a brand new shiny QB on APR 26th. 

I hold out hope they find the right guy, no matter from under what rock it is. Sadly Tyrod is the highest floor we've needed to see exceeded, in an awfully long long long time. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I hold out hope they find the right guy, no matter from under what rock it is. Sadly Tyrod is the highest floor we've needed to see exceeded, in an awfully long long long time. 

It's long over due as an ongoing quest since 1996.  Time to get it done!

5 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Just get me one of the top prospects.  We haven't had that in soooooooooooooo long and it would be nice.

We like nice things don't we?

As a Yankees fan, I sure as hell do. Wish my football would start going for excellence as well...

On 3/27/2018 at 8:17 AM, Royale with Cheese said:

Man oh man if we can get a deal done this week...that would be awesome.

Although if nothing happens before draft night....the build up and anticipation will be off the charts.  It'll be one of those moments as soon as the Browns are on the clock, I'll be breathing through a brown paper sack.

hyperventilating.gif

I would be shocked if a deal happens before the draft.  I don't think the Bills can get to the top 3 without mortgaging Terry Pegula's mansions.  We really don't know if two QBs are going in the top three or three will.  Both scenarios are possible.  If three go, there is no way the Bills can know which one will be left.  Unless the Bills value all four of the top QBs highly, I can't see them trading up with the risk they are left with a QB they really don't like.

• Like (+1) 1