3-27: McDermott Speaks at the Annual Coaches' Breakfast

QUICK HITS: OFFENSIVE PLANS WILL FOCUS ON MATCHUPS

mcdermott-3-27-story.jpg

Head coach Sean McDermott spoke at the owners meetings in Orlando this morning. He addressed the team's offensive plans, the free agent additions and the current state of his team's QB position.

MCDERMOTT: "WE'VE GOT THE BEST FANS IN THE NFL" (1:28)
Bills HC Sean McDermott discusses what Bills fans mean to him and the excitement they bring to every game.

MCDERMOTT: "THE COMPETITION IS EXCITING" (1:49)
Bills HC Sean McDermott discusses the Bills quarterback situation and how it has developed this off season.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

41 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Man oh man if we can get a deal done this week...that would be awesome.

Although if nothing happens before draft night....the build up and anticipation will be off the charts.  It'll be one of those moments as soon as the Browns are on the clock, I'll be breathing through a brown paper sack.

hyperventilating.gif

I wouldn't think the Bills pull a Jet's like move and move up prior to draft day so get your paper bag ready.

I take it the drop back and pass comment was a veiled shot at Tyrod (whether intended or not)? 

The impatient side of me hopes we get a deal done to move up over the next few days, but the logical side suggests we wait to see who's available when the Giants are on the clock. Perhaps we've only got one guy we're willing to give up a kings ransom for? I guess time will tell. 

26 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It's ready.  It's probably going to have a bottle of whiskey inside it so I got to remember to remove that first.

They may have things in place.  Nothing will be known until it's too late for any other team to maneuver OR nothing will be known until teams are on the clock and the guy they covet falls within a specific range.

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

He'll never be a slave to fashion. 

Coach’s Wife: “Hey honey, I bought you a new shirt.”

Coach: “No thanks honey.  I’m good.”

wife: “but baby, you’ve had the same shirt for 13 years. Isn’t it time for a change?”

Coach:  “TRUST THE PROCESS”!!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 4