Man tweets about haunted boy in apartment

Pretty fascinating string of tweets and what this guy was experiencing.  I do love a good ghost story and this one was pretty good.

https://m.ranker.com/list/dear-david-twitter-dead-baby/jacob-shelton?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=pd&utm_campaign=Dear_David_BitlyTest&asid=23842785718740495&pgid=1720062798304165&psid=1933571423619967

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Like (+1) 1

In late 1988,not long after my mom passed away,I was reviewing her guest book signatures from her wake/funeral.I was alone sitting on the couch..I started to shed a few tears...that's when I felt a warm pat on my back.Not sure if my mind was playing a trick on me..or if it was her telling me 'I'm Ok".

7 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

In late 1988,not long after my mom passed away,I was reviewing her guest book signatures from her wake/funeral.I was alone sitting on the couch..I started to shed a few tears...that's when I felt a warm pat on my back.Not sure if my mind was playing a trick on me..or if it was her telling me 'I'm Ok".

After my mother died I remember one of my shirts had lost a button.  I'm sitting there trying to sew the button back onto the shirt and I could almost feel her off to the side in the other chair laughing at me

7 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I sleep in the nude so just keep in mind you’re making sex noises while I’m naked.  You’re thinking about that now aren’t you?

Yes, but I was already imagining tha

Enjoy this. Cornwallis crossed on my.land, this is on my.land

http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=2537.5004

Google abbotss Creek ghost. Or Cornwallis gold

Edited by Boyst62

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

This isn't bumble

Hinge is now the better dating app. You gotta keep quite about this stuff because it becomes overrun with deplorables and undesireables

I am meeting a former prima ballerina of phili (I think that was the town) tonight for drinks from Hinge.

21 hours ago, JohnC said:

Gettysburg is well known for its ghost apparitions. 

Nice exercise in crude special effects.

I wonder if the guy associated with these ghost videos is also starting up the "Haunted fields of Gettysburg" tour company or some such.

I smell a fish.