Per Beane, no discipline from team for Zay Jones

14 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Hopefully part of the conversation included not hanging out with Johnny Manziel anymore.  Ever.

Don't know if he was there or not, I know they are friends, I know Manziel was in San Diego shortly thereafter, and Johnny felt the need to open his mouth to vouch for Zay (as though that helped, at all).

When balls that hit you in the hands are essentially uncatchable then yeah your uncatchable pass percentage will be pretty near 100%.  How many passes in a season can forcibly wedge themselves into your facemask or crotch?

A ball that is dropped doesn't quantify as uncatchable, so I don't understand your point.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, starrymessenger said:

When I'm naked anyone can see I have a weapon on me.

Regarding Zay I hope he can turn things around. Sounds like about 180 degrees is what is called for. I still think he can be a good receiver. JuJu was the guy I wanted tho. Have to admit I did'nt know Zay at all.

No one wants to hear about your squirt gun! 

Zay had a rough rookie year, then an unfortunate incident we don’t know the details of, but I still believe in him. 

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Probably would have said the same thing. Then traded him 

I think the embarrassment of the video is probably the worst thing. But that was about as embarrassing of an athlete I’ve ever seen.

I don’t really care either way but save the BS culture stuff.  

• Like (+1) 2

Wait, so these guys are essentially hypocrites and have double standards?

Who would have thought? I actually like what they have done this off season after not agreeing with almost any move they made prior to it. I hope they are prepared for the inevitable criticisms that will happen when you preach faith, high character, process, and just bland bull. 

All that stuff makes it really ugly when you lose and leaves you wide open for shots. It's better to just leave religion, character and all of that out of it, like most businesses do. Just keep it to performance.

Edited by Ol Dirty B
  • Like (+1) 1

No charges filed.. thats all anyone has to know. if he was not charged or arrested there is not much to worry about.

if it happens a 2nd time or a 3rd then you cut bait like we did with Lynch and others over the years.

This whole incindent could just been a situation which normally would never get out into public outside the fact that its a football player and some people had a cel phone camera. It could just be a young mans learning moment, or it could be the start of some disturbing off field behavior. We wil have to wait and see, but under the present known circumstnaces I would not of cut Zay or disciplined him either... If it was something to be disciplined about he would of been arrested IMO

Edited by ddaryl