So what did I miss?

Back from one amazing week in Mexico only to return to a foot of snow. So I see we signed Holcomb, which I think is a great insurance policy for JP. Also we nabbed Gandy. I liked him when he was at ND and I thought this was a great pickup. However, when I read the threads here, it doesn't seem that anyone here projects him as a starter. I mean the man can play guard or tackle. He also has good time at LT. But some people would rather have Teague or Peters play LT? I don't understand. Was he brought here for depth? Whats the consensus here?

Anything else? Are yall still acting nice or did I miss a few killer fights?

Good to be back

Back from one amazing week in Mexico only to return to a foot of snow. So I see we signed Holcomb, which I think is a great insurance policy for JP. Also we nabbed Gandy. I liked him when he was at ND and I thought this was a great pickup. However, when I read the threads here, it doesn't seem that anyone here projects him as a starter. I mean the man can play guard or tackle. He also has good time at LT. But some people would rather have Teague or Peters play LT? I don't understand. Was he brought here for depth? Whats the consensus here?

Anything else? Are yall still acting nice or did I miss a few killer fights?

Good to be back

272461[/snapback]

Nothing else other than some visits by OL Womack and DeMulling and a TE from the NYG, his name is Rivers

Other than that, Steve Urkel is apparently dead :D and buns won over breast in a tightly contested poll :blush: (47-45 in favor of a nice booty over some nice breasts!)