That's my high school....

I wish they would have explained what in hell this student thought that "dapper" meant? How stupid can a person be? It's not like literally everyone under 70 years old carries a smart phone and uses google regularly:

dap·per
ˈdapər/
adjective
adjective: dapper; superlative adjective: dapperest
  1. (typically of a man) neat and trim in dress, appearance, or bearing.
    synonyms: smart, spruce, trim, debonair, neat, well dressed, well groomed, well turned out, elegant, chic, dashing; More
Edited by Azalin
I just noticed the entry "typically of a man" - no wonder.

12 minutes ago, Azalin said:

I wish they would have explained what in hell this student thought that "dapper" meant? How stupid can a person be? It's not like literally everyone under 70 years old carries a smart phone and uses google regularly:

dap·per
ˈdapər/
adjective
    synonyms: smart, spruce, trim, debonair, neat, well dressed, well groomed, well turned out, elegant, chic, dashing; More

Probably a very scary sight in today's schools.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Azalin said:

dap·per
ˈdapər/
adjective

That's BS and we all know it. 

They've got trouble. Right there in Pulaski city.

Dapper, that rhymes with Sapper - that starts with "S" and that stands for School!

Sapper, that rhymes with Rapper - that starts with "R" and that stands for Republican!

Rapper, that rhymes with Slapper - that starts with "S" and that stands for Satan!

Clearly, the Republicans are colluding with Satan to bring explosives into their schools.

Won't someone please stop them before it's too late?

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!! 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Nanker said:

That's BS and we all know it. 

They've got trouble. Right there in Pulaski city.

Dapper, that rhymes with Sapper - that starts with "S" and that stands for School!

Sapper, that rhymes with Rapper - that starts with "R" and that stands for Republican!

Rapper, that rhymes with Slapper - that starts with "S" and that stands for Satan!

Clearly, the Republicans are colluding with Satan to bring explosives into their schools.

Won't someone please stop them before it's too late?

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!! 

Our masot is the Blue Devils. 

6 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

I wonder if Jack skipped classes that day?

I don’t remember them doing it when I was there so it must have started later. But back then social media postings were writing on someone’s locker, so everyone could see it.