TSW Mock Trade Draft vs Actual

Virgil

this pick for the Seahawks seems tricky...no picks till rd 4 after this one and they have some big holes...Gone are Bennett, Sherman and Graham...they need CB, OL, DL and TE...good luck

Im looking at Seahawks draft and thinking " dang what a crappy draft...4 5th rders, 2 7ths and 4th to go with a 1st"

Edited by Tsaikotic

Just now, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Nah, 11:30am tomorrow. 24 hours from the last pick!

imo

I agree for sure but the original rules were to give each team 24 hours starting at 5 pm.  Glad it didn't take that long lol.  If we finish this up today though I say we go for round 2!

33 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

I think we should just keep going until we finish 7 rounds or the real draft starts

Too much trading in this one IMO. Lots of extra work for OP. IMO run this with no trades and things would be easier all the way around. Also much faster.

I suggested earlier in this thread we should run another draft with no trades allowed.

Edit. I would like to see how this 1st round rolls with no trades

Edited by xRUSHx
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, section122 said:

At this point I think the Seahawks are on the clock until 5pm on April 11th lol

It just might take that long, they must be fielding a ton of trade offers

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Man, how much deliberating you got to do? :lol:

Hey! With the rising cost of living in Seattle most of the FO have had to take second jobs.

The Seahawks have traded with the Carolina Panthers.

Seahawks receive: pick 24 and pick 85

Panthers receive: Pick 17

3 minutes ago, Big C said:

Hey! With the rising cost of living in Seattle most of the FO have had to take second jobs.

The Seahawks have traded with the Carolina Panthers.

Seahawks receive: pick 24 and pick 85

Panthers receive: Pick 17

thats not to bad...at least now the Seahawks can get 2 players that can start day 1

"With the 18th Pick, the "Carolina Panthers " Officially Pick:  "Da'Ron Payne"  The “Dallas Cowboys ” are now on the Clock"

Just now, Wsam4031 said:

"With the 18th Pick, the "Carolina Panthers " Officially Pick:  "Da'Ron Payne"  The “Dallas Cowboys ” are now on the Clock"

I really liked RIdley Or Sutton here but Panther seem to be D oriented and just lost Star. Vernon Butler has been ok but fill a need with Payne up the middle.

Seahawks were a good partner for them because they need extra picks as they didn't have any in the middle rounds.