TSW Mock Trade Draft vs Actual

Virgil

14 minutes ago, bkep32 said:

i didnt say the best and beggers cant be choosers but u avoided my question with another. touche

I took your question as more of a rhetorical question as the answer was obvious. The only team the Bills would not trade places with over the last 17 years is the Browns. That is how pathetic we have been. Yes I rather have the Packers success but that doesn't mean Green Bay hasn't totally mismanaged their good fortune in landing Rogers. Does that make sense?

With the 14th pick in the TSW 2018 Draft, the Green Bay Packers select Marcus Davenport - DE out of UTSA.

The Indianpolis Colts are now on the clock.

The new GM is happy with this pick.  We looked hard at CB here after trading Randall but we think this years DB class is very deep and you cannot say that about edge rushers and we have one now in Davenport.  With our FA in wilkerson we think this will cause some havoc in the NFC North.

Edited by bkep32
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, bkep32 said:

With the 14th pick in the TSW 2018 Draft, the Green Bay Packers select Marcus Davenport - DE out of UTSA.

The Indianpolis Colts are now on the clock.

The nee GM is happy with this pick.  We looked hard at CB here after trading Randall but we think this years DB class is very deep and you cannot say that about edge rushers and we have one now in Davenport.  With our FA in wilkerson we think this will cause some havoc in the NFC North.

hmm..over Landry and Green

Just now, section122 said:

That's a formidable duo of safeties they would have!

i really wanted to get vita and thought about Payne.  But I've just signed Donkey Kong Suh as a free agent.  Two years 30 mil 20 guaranteed. Hooker and James are a great duo

@RapSheet: My #sources are telling me that the #Redskins are torn between two players with equal grades.

@AdamSchefter: Can confirm @RapSheet's tweet about tension in the Redskins war room.

@IncarceratedBob: Hearing that #Redskins owner Dan Snyder has threatened to fire everyone that doesn't agree with him.

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Blokestradamus said:

@RapSheet: My #sources are telling me that the #Redskins are torn between two players with equal grades.

@AdamSchefter: Can confirm @RapSheet's tweet about tension in the Redskins war room.

@IncarceratedBob: Hearing that #Redskins owner Dan Snyder has threatened to fire everyone that doesn't agree with him.

this is just supposed to be a mock draft not real life!!

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

With the 16th pick of the 2018 NFL Draft, the Baltimore Ravens select Mike McGlinchey, OT, Notre Dame.

@Blokestradamus and the Redskins are back on the clock.

Interesting! I thought for sure this would have been Ridley.  Was this value or just a player you liked?

Just now, section122 said:

Interesting! I thought for sure this would have been Ridley.  Was this value or just a player you liked?

After adding Michael Crabtree and John Brown to our Corps of Breshad Perriman & DeVier Posey, we were comfortable waiting until day 2 for our WR.

With the 17th pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Washington Redskins select:

Isaiah Wynn, guard, University of Georgia.

Statement from head coach Jay Gruden - "Going back decades to "The Hogs", our franchise has always placed an enormous value on the offensive line. In drafting Isaiah Wynn, we hope to continue that proud long-standing tradition. Isaiah is a fine young man with a blend of size, strength and athletic ability that we hope to mould into a true superstar. His partnership alongside future Hall Of Famer Trent Williams on the left side of our offensive line is something we are truly excited to watch blossom."