TSW Mock Trade Draft vs Actual

Virgil

Just now, xRUSHx said:

Any chance when this draft is done it can be run again but without any trading allowed? Maybe limit each team to a 5 or 6 hour window between picks. Just wondering how it would shake with fans without trades happening come draft night.

Also thanks for doing this draft I am enjoying it.

I'm in for that or move on to round 2!

1 minute ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

You're talking about the franchise that has failed to give Aaron Rogers talent around him? A franchise that has managed only one conference championship despite having the best QB in the game the last 8-10 years?

im not a packer fan but wouldnt u take that over what we had the last 10 years.  

Just now, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I'm in for that or move on to round 2!

Im not really excited for round 2 as much as round one right now, I can see a mock for 2 after the draft is run again with no trades considering we might not pick a QB till then with no more trades. Just trying to see where the QBs and some other players land in the 1st with no trades allowed. IMO

6 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Any chance when this draft is done it can be run again but without any trading allowed? Maybe limit each team to a 5 or 6 hour window between picks. Just wondering how it would shake with fans without trades happening come draft night.

Also thanks for doing this draft I am enjoying it.

I'm down.  Let's see when this one finishes up.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, bkep32 said:

im not a packer fan but wouldnt u take that over what we had the last 10 years.  

Would you take it over the Steelers, Broncos or Patriots? Those are teams that have managed to actually build complete teams along with their star QB. And they've been to multiple Super Bowls because of that. Even Russell Wilson has two conference titles.

3 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Would you take it over the Steelers, Broncos or Patriots? Those are teams that have managed to actually build complete teams along with their star QB. And they've been to multiple Super Bowls because of that. Even Russell Wilson has two conference titles.

i didnt say the best and beggers cant be choosers but u avoided my question with another. touche

1 minute ago, section122 said:

Yeah I wouldn't mind a 2 or even 3 rounder.  Also in for the no trade draft if we do that as well.

3 rounds is a ton of work for him, even just this one is, just saying.

TRADE ALERT!!!!!

The Washington Redskins have traded out of the 13th pick in a deal with the Los Angeles Chargers.

The Redskins will receive the 17th & 84th picks in the 2018 Draft. The Chargers will receive the 13th pick.

@billspro and the Chargers are officially on the clock.

Edited by Blokestradamus

With the 13th pick the San Diego........... I mean Los Angeles Chargers select Vita Vea DT Washington. 

As an organization we believe we are a DT away from a championship team. We will stop the run next year. Good luck against Bosa, Ingram, and Vea.