Some interesting reading for you old-time Bills fans out there

Remember that fiasco well.. as i feel now, and back then, didnt want a dome. if you project a bit, had they built it, it would be outdated , and probably used against the franchise for staying in buffalo.. thanks for the article .. 

Edited by dwight in philly
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dwight in philly said:

Remember that fiasco well.. as i feel now, and back then, didnt want a dome. if you project a bit, had thedy built it, it would be outdated , and probably used against the franchise for staying in buffalo.. thanks folr the article 

they were using the houston astrodome as a model, a stadium which has long been demolished and gone lol

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, kdiggz said:

they were using the houston astrodome as a model, a stadium which has long been demolished and gone lol

yep. for the life of me, hate the domes. im old , they also had that amherst proposal too .. duel stadiums , one for the Bills , the other for the Bisons .. right now.. IMHO, keep what we have. worked out well 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, dwight in philly said:

Remember that fiasco well.. as i feel now, and back then, didnt want a dome. if you project a bit, had they built it, it would be outdated , and probably used against the franchise for staying in buffalo.. thanks for the article .. 

Do you remember the plans to build on the property of the old Twin Drive In (Walden/Dick) before they decided to dig dirt in Orchard Park? My dad was stoked since my parents home was on Como Park Blvd...talk about a short drive.