Mother Of The Year candidate- NC division

Just Jack

23 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

just a curiosity .... 

was this done for a medical reason?  

define "force" the child?  

If you've got a doctor willing to prescribe marijuana to a 1 year old I've got a state disciplinary board to refer them to.

22 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

If you've got a doctor willing to prescribe marijuana to a 1 year old I've got a state disciplinary board to refer them to.

I was just asking .....   

pot smoke has been used to aid bronchitis and COPD 

Some people out there don't trust doctors and will self medicate 

I'm not saying its an ideal or smart situation at all.  I was curious

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

5 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Our cousins young child has Down Syndrome..he's been on medical marijuana for over a year now..his seizures have stopped.

How good is (s)he at rolling blunts?

Edited by LeviF91

NC was "Tobacco Road" been changed to "Ganga Road" now?

16 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Our cousins young child has Down Syndrome..he's been on medical marijuana for over a year now..his seizures have stopped.

So he smokes it?  You'd think there would be other ways... Like magic brownies.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

11 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

My wife said they put oil under his tongue.

In all seriousness I didn't know seizures came with down syndrome.  Unless he's got a seizure disorder on top of the chromosomal condition. 

But yeah I was definitely more talking about putting a blunt up to a one year old's lips.

Just now, LeviF91 said:

In all seriousness I didn't know seizures came with down syndrome.  Unless he's got a seizure disorder on top of the chromosomal condition. 

But yeah I was definitely more talking about putting a blunt up to a one year old's lips.

Yes..if you have Facebook i can show you the family..the mom is my wife's second cousin...very,very nice people..her husband is a nurse practitioner.I will send you my wife's name so you can see for yourself.

Just now, Misterbluesky said:

Yes..if you have Facebook i can show you the family..the mom is my wife's second cousin...very,very nice people..her husband is a nurse practitioner.I will send you my wife's name so you can see for yourself.

Oh I believe you, no need to out yourself or your family haha I just had no idea that seizure disorders are more prevalent in folks with down syndrome.

1 minute ago, LeviF91 said:

Oh I believe you, no need to out yourself or your family haha I just had no idea that seizure disorders are more prevalent in folks with down syndrome.

It's ok..I have nothing to hide or be ashamed of.I sent you the info.

20 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

That's one of the few redeeming qualities of facebook is stupid people are stupid enough to do stupid things on camera fornthe world to see which hopefully ends up getting them arrested.

I don't have facebook..I gave levi,my blonde brides account,with her permission.

Also duker...you are a drinker..I'm not but I do burn..on my property in privacy..and actually..it's nobody's business..including yours.if marijuana has positive results on the health of a human..why the beef?   Booze kills..

19 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

I don't have facebook..I gave levi,my blonde brides account,with her permission.

Also duker...you are a drinker..I'm not but I do burn..on my property in privacy..and actually..it's nobody's business..including yours.if marijuana has positive results on the health of a human..why the beef?   Booze kills..

Im not sure what you're referring to here. I have no beef. People are welcome to do as they please in my book. I have no problem with weed. Its a whole different story when you give it  to a child.

Edited by RaoulDuke79

21 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Im not sure what you're referring to here. I have no beef. People are welcome to do as they please in my book. I have no problem with weed. Its a whole different story when you give it  to a child.

Did you every post?

You did now..I am drifting to the medical benefits for children.The OP..who's is not a female decided to pull out a asinine slug story while surfing the net.Duker..Peace man..I don't want to argue with you.I'm Kman from the old site..you know how I get on these issues..I'm out of this thread.