Let's make some [fake] "Rules" of PPP

boyst

If you could give a rule or more to PPP what would it be?  If rule is broken what is punishment?

My only rule would be emotional reactions and responses are to be scorned when void of facts, sources, or logic.

Actually, my second rule: those looking to only drive-by **** post must prevace their drive-by **** post that they know nothing about the subject material and submit they are stupid.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

First rule: don't start dumbass Mickey Mouse bull **** threads like this.

Second rule: DON'T START DUMBASS MICKEY MOUSE bull **** THREADS LIKE THIS. 

You have no humor

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

If you could give a rule or more to PPP what would it be?  If rule is broken what is punishment?

My only rule would be emotional reactions and responses are to be scorned when void of facts, sources, or logic.

Actually, my second rule: those looking to only drive-by **** post must prevace their drive-by **** post that they know nothing about the subject material and submit they are stupid.

Rule 1 works for me 

Rule  2 works against me 

If rule is broken what is punishment?

need to think on that one  

Create more than 2 threads a day and get a days suspension.   

Hey, wait a sec...

How ironic, "Drive By" is playing right now.

"...Oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya
This is not a drive by
Just a shy guy looking for a two ply
Hefty bag to hold my love
When you move me everything is groovy
They don't like it sue me, mm way you do me
Oh I swear to you, I'll be there for you
This is not a drive by..."

Hey... I gotta life too, been here since 2001 (remember when you could post anonymously?)...

17 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Rule 1 works for me 

Rule  2 works against me 

If rule is broken what is punishment?

need to think on that one  

Create more than 2 threads a day and get a days suspension.   

How about:

Only accept drive by posts.

#BreakTheBubble

No name changes too...

3 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I "recognize" people more for their avatar  when I'm scanning a thread.   those changes mess me up just as much 

not as bad as John Hemet to Riverside

Avatars give immediate recognition. It's funny but since I initially only see them out of the corner of my eye I confuse TYTT with gator because of the similar shape of the avatars. It doesn't take long to be set straight though.

55 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Avatars give immediate recognition. It's funny but since I initially only see them out of the corner of my eye I confuse TYTT with gator because of the similar shape of the avatars. It doesn't take long to be set straight though.

I can “read” a picture easier than a name.  

6 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Yep.

Good times when everybody "unionizes" and gets same avatar... :lol:

At one point on Beerballs birthday I was going to get a ton of people to make the avatar he uses the same and out our birthday as the same. Then they stopped showing birthdays so about of us changed avatars to his.  And he'd update and we would too. 

3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Same. Then I read it and wonder why Gator sounds so dumb and the realize ohhh it's Tasker.