Aaron hernandez uncovered

Steptide

Don't know if anyone saw this. It was on this past weekend on the oxygen channel. It was a 2 night series, 4 hrs long. 

Most of the story I knew, minus a few things. His lawyer for the second murders is an absolute scumbag and I'm pretty sure this dude would've tried to prove Hitlers innocence if he had a chance(this is the same guy who got Casey Anthony off) . Maybe I live under a rock, or just didn't pay attention at the time, but apparently the reason for his suicide was that he was gay, and it had come out in the media days before he hung himself. What I find kind of ironic, is that hernandez couldn't live with the fact that people would know he was gay, yet could live with the fact that he was a convicted murderer. Also, the guy he killed, was his fiance's sister's boyfriend. Which was just really strange to watch because hernandez's fiance was almost claiming his innocence. 

Anyway, their was alot more to the story and it was very interesting. I'm sure they will show it again if you didn't see it 

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

I'd get Casey Anthony off.

Casey Anthony :w00t:

I remember when her trial was going on a friend of mine, who had recently given birth, was obviously repulsed by what Anthony did and would freak out on me when I'd mention that I thought Casey Anthony was hot

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, /dev/null said:

I remember when her trial was going on a friend of mine, who had recently given birth, was obviously repulsed by what Anthony did and would freak out on me when I'd mention that I thought Casey Anthony was hot

I feel a little dirty saying it.

But what can I do?  She's hot.

Just now, Gugny said:

If it makes you feel any better, I always employ that rule when I see my hot cousin.

Yeah, got pics? 

As long as it’s not your first cousin....unless she’s REALLY hot! 

45 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

I said after her trial, and still think this will happen at some point, that Casey Anthony will have her own reality show someday