It’s a DCTom nightmare come true

Just Jack

What the !@#$?  How much more can they possibly have to document about those useless little !@#$ing ice rats?  How are they going to anthropomorphize these !@#$ers now?  

!@#$ this movie.  Seriously.  !@#$ it hard.  It's stupid that it exists and even stupider that I should know about it and have to waste any mental energy hating it.  This !@#$ing bull **** makes me want to not only embrace but accelerate global warming and kill off these !@#$ers.  !@#$ing...!@#$ !@#$ !@#$ity !@#$!

(Edit: yes, I was profane.  But I didn't bypass the filter, mods!)

Edited by DC Tom

The best story read is they are horny things that basically try to get it on every second they are awake, not caring if their partner is dead or alive.

I didn’t see the movie but I doubt that was a main plot thread.

12 hours ago, snafu said:

Would you support a movie about Puffins?

Puffins? Do you know how stupid puffins are? They are likely the dumbest birds on Earth. The only reason they aren't extinct by now is they nest in some of the most inaccessible places on Earth. And I'm pretty sure that was by accident because puffins are too stupid to figure that out themselves. Puffins, the assclowns of the bird world.

I know this because my daughter spent a few weeks in the Faroe Islands, a place overun with puffins. The locals say you could paint a rainbow on a rock and it would be smarter than your average puffin.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

8 hours ago, row_33 said:

The best story read is they are horny things that basically try to get it on every second they are awake, not caring if their partner is dead or alive.

I didn’t see the movie but I doubt that was a main plot thread.

It sounds like they would be role models for most people around the world.

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Puffins? Do you know how stupid puffins are? They are likely the dumbest birds on Earth. The only reason they aren't extinct by now is they nest in some of the most inaccessible places on Earth. And I'm pretty sure that was by accident because puffins are too stupid to figure that out themselves. Puffins, the assclowns of the bird world.

I know this because my daughter spent a few weeks in the Faroe Islands, a place overun with puffins. The locals say you could paint a rainbow on a rock and it would be smarter than your average puffin.

Maybe that fact would make the movie more entertaining?

Or, make a movie about the stupidest animals.  There are too many documentaries about which animals are intelligent. 

10 hours ago, row_33 said:

So basically they're flocks of Poojers and boysts.