Smirk-off 2018! Pence vs. Schiff

I thought it might be interesting to compare the smirks of two prominent, famously-always-smirking ideologues.  Who, in your opinion, has the more imposing smirk?  It’s Left vs. Right:  who brings more smirk power to his respective side?

pencesmirk.png

schiff smirk.jpg

My take:  It’s a close call.  And they have a lot in common.  Both smirkers rock impenetrably faith-based smirks.  And both go heavy on condescension and self-satisfaction in their best smirks.  The difference, for me, is that Pence is able to convey that extra menace that Schiff can’t muster.  Sure, Schiff wants you to burn in hell because you’re a sinner, but it’s too milk and cookies in the end.  Pence’s smirk is more sophisticated in that he manages to communicate that not only does he want you in hell, he’ll drive you there himself in the trunk of his car.  WINNER:  Mike Pence!

Edited by Cugalabanza

3 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Though we need a more candid pic of Full-of-Schiff to make a fair comparison.

Doesn't help his case.  The smirk tends to get away from him in the heat of the moment.  He's almost Andy Kaufman here...

schiffunsettled.png

Edited by Cugalabanza
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Cugalabanza said:

Doesn't help his case.  The smirk tends to get away from him in the heat of the moment.  He's almost Andy Kaufman here...

schiffunsettled.png

Thank you very much.