2018 NCAA Tourney

plenzmd1

20 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

What the Hell is going on?!

Michigan State...out!

North Carolina...out!

Cincinnati...out!

:o

nobody strung together 3 great games in a row this year....

nobody was great

i wasn't joking when i said 20 teams could win this if they got hot at the right time

21 hours ago, Greybeard said:

When they first showed that ticket on TV, I thought 20:1 odds for a 1 versus a 16, and the number 1 seed at that, that's pretty crappy odds.  But then again, Vegas is about making money and I it was good enough for someone to lay down $800.

moneyline was +2200 and -8000 if it wasn't already stated earlier....

3 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Bc zone forces players to shoot turn around jumpshots. College players can't shoot jumpshots. That's why you don't see the zone in the NBA. Boeheim just dares teams to play out of their comfort zone. Mich St. had never seen this defense.

When I saw your statement about the NBA I thought, no it is illegal to play zone in the NBA.  So I am a bit behind the times.  I did a search to verify if it was or wasn't and came across the following article. 

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2015/nov/25/nba-learned-love-zone-defense

8 hours ago, bbb said:

Holy crap - I would have said that about 6-7 years ago! 

i've had a few of those moments recently where someone young is saying hello real sarcastic

i can't remember what they were though.... gonna have it happen again on the same subject...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

What a gut check....pulling that game out after going cold from the field and losing 3 guys to fouls.  Good for KSU.

Down go the big names!

At the end of the game KSUs tallest player was 6'4... they looked like midgets compared to the redwood Sequoias Kentucky has lol

20 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

At the end of the game KSUs tallest player was 6'4... they looked like midgets compared to the redwood Sequoias Kentucky has lol

And yet they don’t foul. KY got a great look at a 3 at the end— wide open because the guy jumped like almost over the defender’s head. K state kind of lucked out there. Makes no sense to me to let them shoot a 3 at the end. 

1 minute ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

And yet they don’t foul. KY got a great look at a 3 at the end— wide open because the guy jumped like almost over the defender’s head. K state kind of lucked out there. Makes no sense to me to let them shoot a 3 at the end. 

Yea you know Boeheim would play the foul game there up 3...

but he has the length to make shots difficult at the end

Go FSU......even if nobody at FSU seriously cares. My son has 3 degrees from there, I have one from Xavier. I cared far more than he did. I went to more X games this year than he did in 5 years at FSU. 

Unbelievable tournament.  Villanova and Duke/Kansas have to be licking their chops because the other side of the F4 bracket is in shambles.  A 9 vs. 11 for one spot and a 9 vs. 3 for the other.

Michigan is doing that "team of destiny" thing so they're a legitimate threat, but I don't think anyone truly believes Kansas St., Loyola-Chi-Town, or FSU are title contenders.

I'm expecting a Duke blowout of Cuse tonight but really hoping Boeheim pulls out another miracle.

Praying Villanova holds serve...they really are the best team and I want them to win it all.

1 hour ago, eball said:

Unbelievable tournament.  Villanova and Duke/Kansas have to be licking their chops because the other side of the F4 bracket is in shambles.  A 9 vs. 11 for one spot and a 9 vs. 3 for the other.

Michigan is doing that "team of destiny" thing so they're a legitimate threat, but I don't think anyone truly believes Kansas St., Loyola-Chi-Town, or FSU are title contenders.

I'm expecting a Duke blowout of Cuse tonight but really hoping Boeheim pulls out another miracle.

Praying Villanova holds serve...they really are the best team and I want them to win it all.

It wouldn’t surprise me if a FSU made it to the finals. I am not buying the Michigan hype.

i think Duke has this thing locked up. They are playing really well now. 

2 hours ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

It wouldn’t surprise me if a FSU made it to the finals. I am not buying the Michigan hype.

i think Duke has this thing locked up. They are playing really well now. 

Don't discount a talented team that gets hot at the right time and starts believing...Michigan fits that bill and they've won what, 12 in a row now?

Duke has the best talent but Villanova has the best team...