Today's Race In The Pennsylvania 18th

8 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

No.  Tell the truth in what you believe when it comes to social issues.  He said he was pro life (the GOP ran attacks ads challenging that) and a strong supporter of the 2nd amendment.  Just make sure you put more emphasis on your views on the economy and health care.  Also, learn from Hillary's blunder and attack your Republican opponent on the issues.  Not calling them a racist, sexist, etc...

And telling voters you are going to protect health care, not destroy it. He ran against the tax cuts, and that didn't hurt hm, or that he was not against abortion, he took Hillary's exact language on abortion, he is personally against it but won't ban it. Is for more limits on guns, just isn't against banning assault weapons. Voters in the district were not so terrified of immigration that they ran to embrace the wall building candidate. With so many districts out there not as red as this one, Dem candidates could have an easy time beating Trump supported candidates 

The Democratic PPP exit poll found: “Health care was ranked as a top issue for 52% of voters (15% saying it was the most important issue and another 37% saying it was very important). Only 19% said it was not that important or not important at all. ” And Democrats owned that issue. “Lamb won big especially among voters for whom health care was a top priority. Among voters who said health care was the most important issue for them, Lamb beat Rick Saccone 64-36 and among the broader group of voters who said it was either the most important or a very important issue Lamb beat Saccone 62-38.”

But the people think Obamacare is a disaster! :lol:

2 hours ago, row_33 said:
You've chosen to ignore content by thebug. Options

You've chosen to ignore content by garybusey. Options

You've chosen to ignore content by Tiberius. Options

Primary doosh ignored

secondary doosh ignored

tertiary doosh ignore

a triple play of not being bothered by their crapola and carpola

The new ignore feature is better 5han the last. You hardly notice it. I had not used it until now.

23 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

The new ignore feature is better 5han the last. You hardly notice it. I had not used it until now.

it's always fun to see what I am not really missing.

as fun as 3 Buffalo-area teams playing today and tomorrow

10 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Buying votes with other people's money has long been an effective strategy unfortunately.

Didn't seem to work with the tax cuts that went right on the national debt

Anyway, you clowns were screaming for years it was a disaster. It's still there and ya'all are losing red seats to pro-Obamacare politicians B-)

"Conor Lamb, 33, won his U.S. House race in Pennsylvania this week after saying he wouldn't vote for her for leader — a new template for moderates."

Says Mike Allen at Axios.

I love the Conor Lamb effect. I am cheering it on. Conservative Democrats! Break up the old clods of power and give us something crumbly and fresh!

Lamb's presence in the House is disruptive, and hence more Trumpian than Saccone.

As Trump himself put it, Saccone would be a reliable vote for Republicans. Just another Republican. But Lamb is a force for change within the Democratic Party. I'd like to see the Democrats challenged from within like that.

Trump asserted that Lamb, once elected, would turn into nothing more than a vote on the Democratic side — basically, the kind of nonentity that was Trump's characterization of Saccone.

But Lamb faces another election in the fall, less than 8 months from now. He'll be monitored. He needs to prove that he didn't lie to the people in his district.

He can't hide.

.http://althouse.blogspot.com/2018/03/democrat-conor-lamb-clings-to-lead-in.html