where can I find live streaming...

Justice

Does not exist. It used to, then a bunch of garbage laws got passed in regards to the cost of advertising and streaming. Call and thank your local congressman.

270935[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

Does not exist. It used to, then a bunch of garbage laws got passed in regards to the cost of advertising and streaming. Call and thank your local congressman.

270935[/snapback]

There was that station in Canada that broadcast the games. Any

luck north of the border?

I've been begging for WGR550 to stream again but it does no good. I didn't realize it was a federal issue. I thought GR didn't want to spend the cash. Then they signed Howard Simon so I discovered they weren't cheap (He was the top free agent out there).....So its the feds ey???

swines!!!!

LET THEM STREAM, LET THEM STREAM!!!

I've been begging for WGR550 to stream again but it does no good.  I didn't realize it was a federal issue.  I thought GR didn't want to spend the cash.  Then they signed Howard Simon so I discovered they weren't cheap (He was the top free agent out there).....So its the feds ey???

swines!!!!

271312[/snapback]

I just came across "The Fan 590" from Toronto. I'm listening to it right this second but all I'm getting so far is commercials. The host of the show said they were gonna talk some football. I'll let you know how it goes.

I've been begging for WGR550 to stream again but it does no good.  I didn't realize it was a federal issue.  I thought GR didn't want to spend the cash.  Then they signed Howard Simon so I discovered they weren't cheap (He was the top free agent out there).....So its the feds ey???

swines!!!!

271312[/snapback]

BTW. How can it be federal? Plenty of stations live stream. I listen to 560 WQAM and 790 The Fan everyday on my computer.

I just came across "The Fan 590" from Toronto. I'm listening to it right this second but all I'm getting so far is commercials. The host of the show said they were gonna talk some football. I'll let you know how it goes.

271321[/snapback]

Link please.