[OT] Your Top Three Super Cool Cats

PTS

On the recommendation of CoachChuckDickerson, I started this thread where you can list three people that you view as the coolest people in the world. Guys and gals that can do no wrong. They just have that aura around them of being Super Cool...

My Three Picks

1. Bruce Willis

2. Samuel L. Jackson -- I totally forgot when I orginally posted this.

3a. (Sir) Sean Connery

3b. John Travolta

4. Alan Shore for you Boston Legal fans out there!

My Three Anti-Cool Picks

1. Michael Jackson

2. Usama Bin Linden

3. Susan Estridge

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bruce Lee

Mother Teresa

John Lennon

Interesting to reflect on.... I'm not sure I can come up with anyone still living.

[Edit: whoa, I didn't even see xcapitanhookx post. BTW, may the original captain hook rest in peace...]

LOL. Thanks Clutch. I honestly don't think anybody can top my number 1. I, like Clutch, have spent quality time over many beers debating this subject with my buddies. In our list however you could not use more than one type of celebrity. Only one actor, one sports star, one whatever......The top guy would have to be globally cool. IMHO this is my list.

1. Bono, you simply can't get anymore ageless or cool than that MFer.

2. Tom Cruise, the only reason he gets vaulted to the #2 spot is Jamie Fox declared him one of the coolest guys he knows, and he divorced Nicole Kidman. Who the heck would divorce Nicole Kidman? You MUST be getting a boat load of quality tail to do so.

3. Brett Favre, is there any other football player you would want to hang with?

Hugh Hefner. Living the dream for decades!

Bill Gates. The man is paid!

Billy Bob Thorton. Ugly as hell but still nailed Angelina Jolie and had a sex scene with Halle Berry.

As you can tell I live by the motto " Life ain't nothin' but Bit**es and Money".

1. Peter Gammons

2. Tyler Durdin...I watched Fight Club again yesterday...man that movie is such a classic

3. Warren Buffet

270929[/snapback]

If Tyler Durdin was around he'd probably be plotting to destroy all reality television. I wish he was. I hate Reality TV!