BAD NEWS for Draft Day Party people

I heard last night that there is NO Draft day party for Club seat holders maily because of there being NO first round pick. :lol::lol:

I had fun last year waiting on you guys and the party at Lancaster Steves after. OH well, hope that isn't how the whole season goes.

I heard last night that there is NO Draft day party for Club seat holders maily because of there being NO first round pick. :lol:  :lol:

I had fun last year waiting on you guys and the party at Lancaster Steves after.  OH well, hope that isn't how the whole season goes.

270820[/snapback]

Yeah, that sucks. Steve told me a few weeks ago that he heard there's no party this year. I still may come up that weekend, if people want to get together somewhere. If not, I hear BillsZone has a draft party every year as well. Cindy, the main reason I'm coming up is to FINALLY get to attend a Bills Booster meeting. So, I'll be staying until Wednesday, then going home.

You can come to NYC for our draft party.

270842[/snapback]

If I didn't plan on going to the Bills Booster meeting the following Tuesday, I'd try to go to your party. Maybe next year.

I am still planning to come up & watch a game at McFadden's this year w/you guys.

Yeah, that sucks.  Steve told me a few weeks ago that he heard there's no party this year.  I still may come up that weekend, if people want to get together somewhere.  If not, I hear BillsZone has a draft party every year as well.  Cindy, the main reason I'm coming up is to FINALLY get to attend a Bills Booster meeting.  So, I'll be staying until Wednesday, then going home.

270831[/snapback]

At this point, our draft party is still up in the air.

We have had one at Reckkio's bowling alley the past 2 yrs and it's a good time. We welcome all, regardless of team.

It's likely that the party will start a little later than in the past. Maybe 3pm

Details will be available at BZ soon cuz I be the man with the plan and make the arrangements with the bowling alley :lol:

All you heroes who wanna bowl me for $$$......BRING IT ON!! :lol:

At this point, our draft party is still up in the air.

We have had one at Reckkio's bowling alley the past 2 yrs and it's a good time. We welcome all, regardless of team.

It's likely that the party will start a little later than in the past. Maybe 3pm

Details will be available at BZ soon cuz I be the man with the plan and make the arrangements with the bowling alley  :blush:

All you heroes who wanna bowl me for $$$......BRING IT ON!! :P

270909[/snapback]

Where's this bowling alley?

I'm always up for tenpin.

I heard last night that there is NO Draft day party for Club seat holders maily because of there being NO first round pick. :blush::P

I had fun last year waiting on you guys and the party at Lancaster Steves after. OH well, hope that isn't how the whole season goes.

No Party Lame excuse. Started it a hour or 2 later. Just a cheap excuse to save a $$$$

Reckkio is a nice place. I like kegglin. I'll support them instead.