Drew Brees still does not have a contract!

Just now, KD in CA said:

But he's past the point in his career where he'll uproot his family over a few million bucks.  So he'll agree to a team friendly team in NO.

Yeah, I agree...just curious why a deal isn't done 

2 minutes ago, nucci said:

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Maybe he wants to see what kind of deal Cousins gets before signing his new deal. 

Brees likes money so it’s a part of it. At the same time the Saints are close. I’m sure that he’s waiting for the Wilkerson visit amongst other things.

14 minutes ago, nucci said:

...."ME" Brees is positioning to see how much money he can get for "ME"......he could care less about cap implications....never has...never will..........

25 minutes ago, Luxy312 said:

You realize he said before the end of the season that it's his intent to finish his career in New Orleans unless the Saints didn't want him anymore.

I agree it's doubtful he leaves but strange things happen once a player is a FA

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The odds of a Brees starting a game for a different NFL team are about the same as the odds of me starting for another NFL team.

Well your arm strength/ decision making can’t be too much worse than Nate Petermans, so there still might be a chance for ya!

As a Purdue alum, I'd love to see Brees in a Bills uni.

If he hadn't the bad fortune of playing in the same era as Tom Brady, he'd be a legend already.  People would put him in the best-ever conversations.  Only 9 times in NFL history has a QB passed for  more than 5,000 yards.  Brees accounts for 5 of those 9 tallies.  Amazing!

But as much as I'd love to see it, I can't imagine him ever lining up under center in the red, white and royal blue.  Neither the Saints, nor the Bills, nor Drew himself want this future to happen.  

23 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

As a Purdue alum, I'd love to see Brees in a Bills uni.

If he hadn't the bad fortune of playing in the same era as Tom Brady, he'd be a legend already.  People would put him in the best-ever conversations.  Only 9 times in NFL history has a QB passed for  more than 5,000 yards.  Brees accounts for 5 of those 9 tallies.  Amazing!

But as much as I'd love to see it, I can't imagine him ever lining up under center in the red, white and royal blue.  Neither the Saints, nor the Bills, nor Drew himself want this future to happen.  

Imo he is one of the best ever.  

Beyond bounty gate they don’t have to cheat to win.  

21 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Remember the days before the official Bills message board got shut down and we were only forced to read terrible pickle juice recipes? Ahhh, the good old days. 

Well at least they kept the board from being flooded with redundant threads like the ones picture boy posts.