Hot for nurses

Just a comment...these are nursing assistants, not nurses.  These days nurses go through a pretty rigorous curriculum and many have bachelors degrees. Nurses have a lot to lose by philandering with patients. Nursing assistants go through a not so rigorous certification program. I would be a little more surprised if these were nurses.

It’s still a pretty stupid move no matter what, kind of like teachers (even married ones) getting caught with students. Talk about a lot to lose!

1 hour ago, Gray Beard said:

Just a comment...these are nursing assistants, not nurses.  These days nurses go through a pretty rigorous curriculum and many have bachelors degrees. Nurses have a lot to lose by philandering with patients. Nursing assistants go through a not so rigorous certification program. I would be a little more surprised if these were nurses.

It’s still a pretty stupid move no matter what, kind of like teachers (even married ones) getting caught with students. Talk about a lot to lose!

Like a Cardinal has gone through a rigorous career of screening to get to his position in the Church?

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Pass. 

Though ages ago when I was on a hospital there was one beautiful blonde nurse I would have liked to share a bed.  

So, you would like to have been “exploited”? 

49 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Like a Cardinal has gone through a rigorous career of screening to get to his position in the Church?

The nursing profession is based on science, not blind obedience. Becoming an RN is a very rigorous process.

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

The nursing profession is based on science, not blind obedience. Becoming an RN is a very rigorous process.

and becoming a Cardinal isn't?

I'd bet the Cardinal gig has a lot more scrutiny than being just another nurse

and thanks for your incredible ignorance in at least 3 key areas of life with one sentence.

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

and becoming a Cardinal isn't?

I'd bet the Cardinal gig has a lot more scrutiny than being just another nurse

and thanks for your incredible ignorance in at least 3 key areas of life with one sentence.

If I were sick and I had to choose between asking a Cardinal or a nurse for help, I'd choose the nurse.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Gray Beard said:

I am NEVER surprised by things like this..    And not just because they are assistants.......nurses assistants share a lot of the same personality traits that bring nurses to that job in the first place.  Seen so many nurses over the years that are barely functional outside of work............shacked up with some low life dudes because they are drawn to problems in all aspects of life.........the only place they can keep their sh*t together is work.:lol:   God bless em' tho I wouldn't want to do the dirty work they gotta' do.

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I am NEVER surprised by things like this..    And not just because they are assistants.......nurses assistants share a lot of the same personality traits that bring nurses to that job in the first place.  Seen so many nurses over the years that are barely functional outside of work............shacked up with some low life dudes because they are drawn to problems in all aspects of life.........the only place they can keep their sh*t together is work.:lol:   God bless em' tho I wouldn't want to do the dirty work they gotta' do.

I agree. Nursing is a tough job and the college work is getting harder, and now more places are requiring a bachelors degree and not just an associates degree.   However, the high honors kids rarely go into nursing (or teaching). They go into med, law, business or engineering. Nursing gets the “second tier” of kids, and they are more likely to make some choices outside of work that just make me shake my head.