Titans Set to Release DeMarco Murray, Matt Cassel, and Da'Norris Searcy

2 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

Who would you rather have on the bills? Murray or Ivory?

personally I would have been happier with Murray but am rooting for Ivory now.

Murray was super productive in 2016 had his second best season overall. But in 2017 he got dinged up and just wasn't very productive. I would rather have Murray than Ivory, Ivory has been pretty ass the past 2 seasons whereas Murray is only coming off of 1 bad year. 

4 hours ago, billsfan89 said:

Murray was super productive in 2016 had his second best season overall. But in 2017 he got dinged up and just wasn't very productive. I would rather have Murray than Ivory, Ivory has been pretty ass the past 2 seasons whereas Murray is only coming off of 1 bad year. 

I like your thoughts on that.  I would also entertain Ivory’s down two seasons were maybe due to a much lesser roles and even the 4th RB at times.  

Cheering for Ivory now.  Hopefully he’s rested and not dinged up.  And thrives in the RB2 role!

15 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

FINALLY.  I've drafted Henry the last 2 years in fantasy only to be jerked around by the Titan's.  

Odd they couldn't trade him.  I can see the Giants going after him.  

His contract was pretty rough.  It was i think 6.5 per year of base salary (so all cap)?  Which is more than a lot of teams entire running back cap charges for 2018, and likely more than he's fetching on the open market.

2 hours ago, dneveu said:

His contract was pretty rough.  It was i think 6.5 per year of base salary (so all cap)?  Which is more than a lot of teams entire running back cap charges for 2018, and likely more than he's fetching on the open market.

thanks.  explains why the no trade.  Yeah, that's way too much for DeMarco when you have Henry sitting there.  

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Titans Set to Release DeMarco Murray, Matt Cassel, and Da'Norris Searcy