Any of you guys out there wanna volunteer?

10 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: that B word has some serious crazy going on and there's a reason nobody will date her.

The reason is most men are intimidated. 

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

The reason is most men are intimidated. 

Yeah, I, too, am intimidated by the prospect of being stabbed while I'm sleeping.

Edited by LeviF91

21 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: that B word has some serious crazy going on and there's a reason nobody will date her.

Crazy can be a hell of a lot of fun, for a while.

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

What makes you think Jen's that type?

Jen?  You guys besties or something?

The eyes, man, it's always in the eyes.

And, you know, pick any interview she's ever done and watch it.  I challenge you to find one in which she doesn't come off as spazzy or trying way too hard to be like a "normal girl." 

There's always a reason behind a hot, rich woman being almost chronically single.  A lot of times they're single by choice, Jennifer Lawrence has pretty clearly indicated that she is not single by choice.

4 hours ago, LeviF91 said:

Jen?  You guys besties or something?

The eyes, man, it's always in the eyes.

And, you know, pick any interview she's ever done and watch it.  I challenge you to find one in which she doesn't come off as spazzy or trying way too hard to be like a "normal girl." 

There's always a reason behind a hot, rich woman being almost chronically single.  A lot of times they're single by choice, Jennifer Lawrence has pretty clearly indicated that she is not single by choice.

I'm older than her.  And I doubt she'd want me to call her "Ms. Lawrence" anyway.

And yes, you're intimidated by her: the "stabbing" thing is just an excuse.  Although I'm not sure what makes you think you're worthy of being stabbed by the likes of her.

I bet she isn't the most romantic chic out there. I can kinda see her being very independent and closed off. Which honestly, no guy wants. 

Having said that, she is a hottie. It's a little crazy that the article states her and her bf broke up in November of 17 but she hasent had sex in a long time. So either her and her ex didn't have sex or it's a new day and age. 5 months without sex isn't an eternity, especially for a chic. 

Edited by Steptide