Starting Offense 2018

wppete

Here is my lineup after the draft. What changes would you make to this lineup????

QB - Josh Rosen

RB - McCoy

WR - Benjamin

WR - Zay Jones

WR - D.J. Chark (LSU Rookie)

TE - Clay

LT - Dawkins

LT - Incognito

C - Groy

RT - Will Hernandez (UTEP Rookie)

RT - Cordy Glenn

Edited by wppete
  • Like (+1) 2

Not a bad lineup, though I am not sure that a rookie would push Richie off his normal spot. More likely that Incog starts at LG and Hern get's RG until Incognito retires. 

Changes I would make would be Mayfield over Rosen and maybe E. Brown (ND wr whose name I will not even try to spell) over Chark just cause I expect Chark to be a high rd 2 pick. 

• Like (+1) 1

The one guy I really want in free agency is Ryan Jensen, formerly of the Ravens. He's a center who is versatile and had a great year. He's got a really nice mean streak, he's the guy who went after Alonso after the chap shot to Flacco. He loves Castillo and generally give some hm props for his success. I'd like to see him brought in and Groy get a shot at RG. Jensen is just 26 years old and has played some guard and tackle as well. I also like Conor McDermott as a possibility at RT. 

27 minutes ago, wppete said:

Here is my lineup after the draft. What changes would you make to this lineup????

QB - Josh Rosen

RB - McCoy

WR - Benjamin

WR - Zay Jones

WR - D.J. Chark (LSU Rookie)

TE - Clay

RT - Dawkins

RG - Incognito

C - Groy

LG - Will Hernandez (UTEP Rookie)

LT - Cordy Glenn

**in my best Chris Tucker voice**

"NOT A DAMNN THING, MAN!!"  ????

That's a freakin nice lookin lineup.....would do backflips for Mayfield Or Rosen...

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, billspro said:

Obviously that would be nice. I don't know how we would get all of those guys. 

Are you predicting Rosen falling to us at 21? Hernandez at 22? and using both of our 2nd rounds to trade up for Chark?

I don’t think Rosen will be there at #21 but if he drops out of the top 10 then 1 first round pick this year and 1 second this year and 1 second next year will be able to move up and get him. 

2 minutes ago, wppete said:

I don’t think Rosen will be there at #21 but if he drops out of the top 10 then 1 first round pick this year and 1 second this year and 1 second next year will be able to move up and get him. 

Rosen isn't dropping out of the top 10 my friend.   Bank on that one.....