Bills cap space

10 minutes ago, Mango said:

The topic so nice, you made it twice!

Does this mean we have $50.2 million in cap space now?

1 minute ago, Buffaloed in Pa said:

Yeah were in the middle of the pack now.. Which isnt too bad

Next year we will have a ton of money once the dead money comes off.  That'll the be the activity year IMO.

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Does this mean we have $50.2 million in cap space now?

Next year we will have a ton of money once the dead money comes off.  That'll the be the activity year IMO.

Right now I just hope that the Bills sign a run stuffing DT and make a run at Gaines or another decent nickel CB. Too many good DT's on the market that could plug that hole for them to burn 1-2 draft picks on. Both DT and Nickel are two holes that the team could plug without breaking the bank. RG would be another position I would go after but the market there is just not a buyers market so I understand the team not going deep into that market. Star from Carolina would be my target on the DT front definitely a buyers market on DT's this off-season esp players who are primarily run stuffers (which is what we need.) 

Edited by billsfan89

1 minute ago, billsfan89 said:

Right now I just hope that the Bills sign a run stuffing DT and make a run at Gaines or another decent nickel CB. Too many good DT's on the market that could plug that hole for them to burn 1-2 draft picks on. Star from Carolina would be my target. 

However the draft is deep with DTs.  I wouldn't necessarily call it burning a pick if we get one of them.

I would like to see us go after FAs we need at positions that are soft in the draft.

What are those positions?  Damned if I know to be sure, but it seems like it is light on varying LB positions, as well as OTs TEs, WR to a degree and OL, in general save for a few.