New Jerseyan Stereotypes

Another Fan

Lived there for 4 years.  The further away from Newark you get the better it is - I lived in North Caldwell (near Tony Soprano's house) and it was a pleasant little neighborhood.  But there's just too many people there.

Great diners tho.

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

I live outside of Philly on the PA side and I go to Jersey quite a bit for beer adventures.  I had some pre-conceived ideas of the state, the people etc....i was completely wrong.  It's a beautiful state and the people are as good and bad as any other area.  From a beer standpoint, they need to change their laws that force brewery visitors to first take a tour before they can enjoy a cold one.  Although I love the breweries that either put the brewing process on a video loop on a tv or in a series of posters and they simply point to them and tell you to watch.  Cheers!  :beer:

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Lived there for 4 years.  The further away from Newark you get the better it is - I lived in North Caldwell (near Tony Soprano's house) and it was a pleasant little neighborhood.  But there's just too many people there.

Great diners tho.

In Witness protection?

• Haha (+1) 1