Chris Berman lawsuit claims he’s “racially disparagaing”

I mentioned this elsewhere, but many TV people are ego maniacal pieces of poo. Not saying Berman is. Just saying. I worked in television for a few years and the racism and sexism runs rampant. Hazing is generally accepted as well. All reasons why I left said TV industry. 

Edited by MrEpsYtown

15 hours ago, Spiderweb said:

You were quite specific in your example. The message you sent, knowingly or unknowingly, was clear ("He could just be a republican and is now being attacked for it."). If it could have been any other political party, a simple, "someone may not like his political beliefs and is now being attacked for them" would have been the choice. Nice try though.

Typical millennial talking point. I don't prescribe to the politically correct talking points of today's world. You are trying to call me out but all you are doing is acting like a spoiled brat who gets upset because they think they can spot something that isn't there. If you cannot recognize the vicious nature of today's media bias, I cannot help you.

• Like (+1) 1

On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 11:26 AM, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

I like him even more that I saw him being real, thanks!?

anybody else pleasantly surprised that a guy named MILFHUNTER#518 is a fantastic contributor?