Garbage Plate Delivery?

the thing with plates is that there's so many local versions of the same thing.  i haven't had an actual tahou's place in probably 20 years.  some are better than others, but i'm not going super out of my way just for nicks.

24 minutes ago, teef said:

the thing with plates is that there's so many local versions of the same thing.  i haven't had an actual tahou's place in probably 20 years.  some are better than others, but i'm not going super out of my way just for nicks.

Dogtown and Charlie Riedels were my faves.  The Sticky Icky plate at Sticky Lips is pretty amazing.  Nick's and Mark's were reserved for post 2AM foolishness.

55 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Dogtown and Charlie Riedels were my faves.  The Sticky Icky plate at Sticky Lips is pretty amazing.  Nick's and Mark's were reserved for post 2AM foolishness.

i've never had the charlie's plate, but in general, that place is the absolute best.  i grew up in webster, so i preferred bay and empire hots.  empire is probably my favorite, but my god there were so many late night fights in that place.

4 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

perinton hots delivers with grub hub, perinton pizza has delivered plates for awhile but they only deliver til 11pm I think.

Empire hots i think was the first "hots" place to deliver

Perinton Pizza is just awful or at least it was back in 2008-2009ish.  I'm surprised they're still around.

3 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Perinton Pizza is just awful or at least it was back in 2008-2009ish.  I'm surprised they're still around.

Yeah I cant remember the last time I ordered from there, and come to think of it I dont know if they are around any more. Perinton Hots took their place in that plaza across from perinton square mall and marks has their original spot down on the corner of Mason and 31.

56 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

perinton hots delivers with grub hub, perinton pizza has delivered plates for awhile but they only deliver til 11pm I think.

Empire hots i think was the first "hots" place to deliver

i haven't had a plate from there, but perinton hots is right by me.  i'll have to give it a whirl.  i did have a garbage place wrap at empire grill recently.  it was fantastic.

Edited by teef
terrible grammar

5 minutes ago, teef said:

i haven't had a plate from their, but perinton hots is right by me.  i'll have to give it a whirl.  i did have a garbage place wrap at empire grill recently.  it was fantastic.

I think we all know you don’t a have a very good food palate.

Edited by Royale with Cheese

54 minutes ago, teef said:

i've never had the charlie's plate, but in general, that place is the absolute best.  i grew up in webster, so i preferred bay and empire hots.  empire is probably my favorite, but my god there were so many late night fights in that place.

Bay Hots had the best plates in WNY, IMO.

34 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I think we all know you don’t a have a very good food palate.

you're a terrible person.

22 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Bay Hots had the best plates in WNY, IMO.

bay hots was our jam.  it got the the point where the woman who ran the front knew who we were.  

7 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Agree about charlies. Their plates are awesome. It's funny, the last times I had a marks plate I was 100% sober and thought it was pretty bad. Amazing how good they are at 2am when the bars close lol

7 hours ago, teef said:

bay hots was our jam.  it got the the point where the woman who ran the front knew who we were.  

I lived in Seabreeze (Irondequoit) for a couple years prior to grad school.   Made the trek over to Webster for Bay Hots all the time when I was craving a plate.  The Bill Gray’s right down the street just wasn’t nearly as good.  My sleeper is Mark’s on Monroe, but maybe that’s because every time I ate there I was hammered ?

Empire Hot's is where it's at... I remember Bay Hots, but damn, I was young then.

I heard Fairport Hots is good, never been though. I-Hot's is meh... 

Nick's is nothing great either in my opinion. Only do burgers at Charlie's... I've been tempted to get a plate their, but I only go burgers when I'm there.

You might be surprised, it's different, but if you can get pass the fries instead of homefries...Salvatore's is not a bad garbage plate spot. Pizza is gross, but plate's are surprisingly not too bad imo

I used to work up in Webster and when Webster Hots opened we got in there quite a bit and got to know the owner.  Plates were very good as he built up the business.  Used to get a philly cheesesteak plate with tater tots & mac salad.

Then he sold it and it went downhill.