The Real Story: Donald Trump Was A Hillary Clinton Plant In The 2016 Presidential Election

18 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

Collusion with the Clintons. To LOSE the 2016 Presidential election?  Yes!!

:flirt:

I guess he's a really bad colluder then. Do you really think your weak-ass ideas are going to gain any purchase here? What's the level before the JV team?

21 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I guess he's a really bad colluder then. Do you really think your weak-ass ideas are going to gain any purchase here? What's the level before the JV team?

Modified?

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Grade school kings, not quite tall enough to play JV

PHM is the tallest Modified Grade School King? Are you sure he's the tallest? Maybe the fattest, because he's so full of horseshit?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/bill-clinton-called-donald-trump-ahead-of-republicans-2016-launch/2015/08/05/e2b30bb8-3ae3-11e5-b3ac-8a79bc44e5e2_story.html

Donald Trump talked politics with Bill Clinton weeks before launching 2016 bid

Former president Bill Clinton had a private telephone conversation in late spring with Donald Trump at the same time that the billionaire investor and reality-television star was nearing a decision to run for the White House, according to associates of both men.

Four Trump allies and one Clinton associate familiar with the exchange said that Clinton encouraged Trump’s efforts to play a larger role in the Republican Party and offered his own views of the political landscape.

2 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Well, there it is then.  All settled.  Now, back to the lizard people in the CIA poisoning us all.

Actually, it's both.

1.  The 2016 US Presidential election was a Clinton sponsored scam.

2.  Everything that DerangedRino is posting is fully credible.

Bill and Hillary Clinton have completely screwed our country!

10 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

Actually, it's both.

1.  The 2016 US Presidential election was a Clinton sponsored scam.

2.  Everything that DerangedRino is posting is fully credible.

Bill and Hillary Clinton have completely screwed our country!

I think its great that Clinton Derangement Syndrome has gone so far as to blaming the Clinton's for us getting Trump. I mean, at least its an admission of just how bad Trump is. I bet most people subscribing to this theory are pretty much Trump supporters though 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I think its great that Clinton Derangement Syndrome has gone so far as to blaming the Clinton's for us getting Trump. I mean, at least its an admission of just how bad Trump is. I bet most people subscribing to this theory are pretty much Trump supporters though 

http://www.newsweek.com/history-donald-trump-bill-clinton-friendship-464360

A BRIEF HISTORY OF DONALD TRUMP AND BILL CLINTON’S FRIENDSHIP

Despite recent rhetoric regarding the former U.S. president, years before he secured the Republican nomination in the 2016 presidential election—a feat acknowledged Thursday—Donald Trump and Bill Clinton were longtime friends.

But now as a Republican contender, Trump is being criticized for his ties to the Clintons—Democrats and fellow New Yorkers who celebrated his 2005 marriage to Melania Knauss with him. Hillary Clinton was granted a front-row seat at the ceremony, and her husband later joined the reception at the Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida. A snapshot taken of the Clintons and the newlywed Trumps has been widely circulated during the primary season; the wedding was dubbed the event that explains the 2016 election. During the first GOP debate in August, Trump said the couple “had no choice” but to attend his third wedding, because he had donated generously to the their charitable foundation, as well as to Clinton’s Senate campaigns and her first presidential bid. Never mind that their daughters, Ivanka Trump and Chelsea Clinton, are also known to be friends

4 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

http://www.newsweek.com/history-donald-trump-bill-clinton-friendship-464360

A BRIEF HISTORY OF DONALD TRUMP AND BILL CLINTON’S FRIENDSHIP

Despite recent rhetoric regarding the former U.S. president, years before he secured the Republican nomination in the 2016 presidential election—a feat acknowledged Thursday—Donald Trump and Bill Clinton were longtime friends.

But now as a Republican contender, Trump is being criticized for his ties to the Clintons—Democrats and fellow New Yorkers who celebrated his 2005 marriage to Melania Knauss with him. Hillary Clinton was granted a front-row seat at the ceremony, and her husband later joined the reception at the Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida. A snapshot taken of the Clintons and the newlywed Trumps has been widely circulated during the primary season; the wedding was dubbed the event that explains the 2016 election. During the first GOP debate in August, Trump said the couple “had no choice” but to attend his third wedding, because he had donated generously to the their charitable foundation, as well as to Clinton’s Senate campaigns and her first presidential bid. Never mind that their daughters, Ivanka Trump and Chelsea Clinton, are also known to be friends

And Trump, Tillerson, Kushner and a whole bunch other in that group have connections to Russia. I'd be more worried about that after everything that comes to light than over a wedding 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And Trump, Tillerson, Kushner and a whole bunch other in that group have connections to Russia. I'd be more worried about that after everything that comes to light than over a wedding 

Team Trump is playing with house money.

What DerangedRino posts is much more damaging to Democrats than what Republicans are facing.  Unless, of course, 71 year old Donald Trump has a take the money and run attitude.

4 hours ago, PearlHowardman said:

Team Trump is playing with house money.

What DerangedRino posts is much more damaging to Democrats than what Republicans are facing.  Unless, of course, 71 year old Donald Trump has a take the money and run attitude.

Yes, I understand he wants to take all the blame off of Trump and put it onto Hillary just, exactly like you do. Kind of silly, really 

• Like (+1) 1