Lamar Jackson on why he chose Louisville ...

2 hours ago, #34fan said:

You don't need a warrant if you have probable cause... Jackson gave me that by being too cheap to hire a real agent, AND by hiring his mom to be... -His mom.:blink:

Sounds like a tirade to me

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

If it did, I'd spend more time in PPP.

Oh, well then I stand corrected, I guess.  Someone's lying.  Is it the professional journalists, or the kid having his mommy talk to coaches for him.  Guess we'll never know for sure.

The lengths people will go to to try to degrade a player they dont want drafted...christ

40 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Sounds like a tirade to me

The lengths people will go to to try to degrade a player they dont want drafted...christ

So you're saying that more than one professional sports journalist fabricated a story that had multiple teams asking Jackson to work out as a WR?

Furthermore, you're saying that just because Jackson says it's not true, that the professional journalists are the ones who are lying?

The lengths people will go to to try to defend a player they want drafted...christ

12 minutes ago, Gugny said:

So you're saying that more than one professional sports journalist fabricated a story that had multiple teams asking Jackson to work out as a WR?

Furthermore, you're saying that just because Jackson says it's not true, that the professional journalists are the ones who are lying?

The lengths people will go to to try to defend a player they want drafted...christ

Obviously Lamar is lyng

5 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Obviously Lamar is lyng

The weird thing is that normally those requests would go through his agent and it’s possible he wouldn’t know when up there getting questioned ... but he doesn’t have an agent so the teams would have had to ask him. So, he’s either lying or they didn’t. He doesn’t seem like a liar but who knows. 

7 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Obviously Lamar is lyng

Like I originally said ... no one will likely ever know who is lying.  But someone is.  You trust professionals who would lose their careers, or some kid who has his mom as his agent?

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Or you will just choose the answer that fits your agenda?  Which is most likely

I'll go with logic.

And I'll continue to pray that the Bills don't even consider taking this guy.

Heck, who cares if he is lying? I don't. Some teams could have asked that question AND put the information out there to affect LJ s draft stock. This would not shock me in the least. It's all part of the gamesmanship that goes on and I couldn't care less if Jackson denied this when asked by the media " misinformation team". These vultures are played by insiders all the time. Why should Jackson play along? 

Edited by Boatdrinks