Face-Melters!!!

What’s the one move the Bills could make on draft day that would melt your face?

mine:

Browns grab a QB.

Bills trade up to 2 and select...

Saquon Barkley!! 

Then they trade Shady for a 2nd and a 4th. 

:o

This would definitely melt my face. And I’m not even sure if I’d hate it or not. 

Whats yours?

Edited by Domdab99
  • Haha (+1) 1

I would feel so bad about hating Barkley, but that would not be good. 

Face melts if we don't address the QB position. We need change in some form or another. Be it a vet to start, or a rookie to start, or somebody to compete with TT, change is necessary. 

The Bills stay at current draft slots. Draft BPA. The camera zooms into the Bills War Room. We see Russ Brandon smiling. He takes off his mask to reveal he was Tom Donahoe the whole time. A confused Beane resigns. Buddy Nix is brought back as GM. Buddy reveals he has been posting as Dunkirk Don. Face. Melter.

Edited by KelsaysLunchbox
  • Haha (+1) 10
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, 1st&ten said:

Bills use most of their draft picks to move up & get Rosen. He refuses to sign with Bills, sits out entire year to renter draft next year. Bills lose all their picks & get nothing.

If this happened, don’t the Bills still retain his rights?

Edited by Domdab99

51 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

What’s the one move the Bills could make on draft day that would melt your face?

mine:

Browns grab a QB.

Bills trade up to 2 and select...

Saquon Barkley!! 

Then they trade Shady for a 2nd and a 4th. 

:o

This would definitely melt my face. And I’m not even sure if I’d hate it or not. 

Whats yours?

Bills stay at #21 and #22 and take 2 solid but non-difference making players, neither one being a QB. 

They then get their QB on day 2 by trading the 3rd-round pick to Miami for Tannehill, who already traded up for Rosen.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Rico said:

Bills stay at #21 and #22 and take 2 solid but non-difference making players, neither one being a QB. 

They then get their QB on day 2 by trading the 3rd-round pick to Miami for Tannehill, who already traded up for Rosen.

I hate you for putting this possibility in my head. 

• Haha (+1) 1