3-1: John Ledyard and Connor Rogers Talk 2018 Draft QBs on WGR - 4-3 Ledyard on Again

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to 3-1: John Ledyard and Connor Rogers Talk 2018 Draft QBs on WGR
32 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Unless you're named Kiper or Mayock apparently?

Mayock will flip things like he always does. I think he had DeShone Kizer #1 at this time last year, and moved him a lot (I think he ended at #5)as he started to hear the scouts' take on Kizer. 

Kiper will remain steadfast and stubborn. 

1 hour ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Mayock will flip things like he always does. I think he had DeShone Kizer #1 at this time last year, and moved him a lot (I think he ended at #5)as he started to hear the scouts' take on Kizer. 

Kiper will remain steadfast and stubborn. 

I hate to be like this, but with all the Allen love and the Jackson dismissal, I started to wonder if the issue wasn't {black} but rather AGENT

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/1/2018 at 11:43 PM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I hate to be like this, but with all the Allen love and the Jackson dismissal, I started to wonder if the issue wasn't {black} but rather AGENT

I think it's absolutely agent driven.  Lamar has no one out there pounding the drum for him.  Rosen fired an agency and there's been rumors they've been the ones trashing him.

Ledyard's most interesting bit was the first bit of his interview in my opinion.  I absolutely agree with him - this is NOT a great draft class once you get beyond the QBs.  He said 15-17 true 1st round grades on his board. LaConfora earlier in the day said he is hearing from personnel guys in the league that they have 18-21.  I have 19 first round grades.  This class is not as good as the 2017 class in depth or in top end talent. 

The Quarterbacks in 2018 make this class interesting..... otherwise it would be a pretty dull looking first round. 

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Ledyard's most interesting bit was the first bit of his interview in my opinion.  I absolutely agree with him - this is NOT a great draft class once you get beyond the QBs.  He said 15-17 true 1st round grades on his board. LaConfora earlier in the day said he is hearing from personnel guys in the league that they have 18-21.  I have 19 first round grades.  This class is not as good as the 2017 class in depth or in top end talent. 

The Quarterbacks in 2018 make this class interesting..... otherwise it would be a pretty dull looking first round. 

Yep.  Not a lot of high grade picks in 2018 although Ledyard mentioned he changed his grading system since last year. . 

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to 3-1: John Ledyard and Connor Rogers Talk 2018 Draft QBs on WGR - 4-3 Ledyard on Again
  • 2 weeks later...