Who is the Hindsight QB(s) from this draft

From last years draft we had Watson and  Mahomes selected and look good when played ,  I  have read BIlls fans say we should had stayed and selected one of those QB's  at 10. 

The Crystal ball haver's saw those two QB's doing good before they were drafted. (Sarcasm)

My question is

Who will be the QB people will say  "The Bills missed out on from this draft"?

All of them. I'd start any of them over Tyrod or Peterman. But Rosen will be in the pro bowl in his 2nd season and Lamar Jackson might be in discussion for rookie of the year (but he will never improve after that). They just need to target one and get their favorite no matter what the cost. If they like Lamar Jackson, fine, I think he sucks but he will just as good if not better than Tyrod so trade up and make sure you get him. Same with Rosen, Darnold, Allen, Mayfield. All of them better than what we have. No chance any of them are available at 21 so make your move!

Well, as long as whichever QB they take is good then they didn't miss out. 

If the guy they are able to get flops (or they whiff and don't take one at all) I think in 3 years people would say " We should have done whatever it took to get Rosen".

Edited by KelsaysLunchbox

I think it'll be Rosen. Everyone will look back at the two later picks in round one and wish they used them to move up. I don't like he psychological makeup but if he grows up and is a leader, this is the one. A spoiled, entitled, kid who won the generic lottery and hasn't had to work to hard at it is the biggest gamble. At some point the Peter Principle applies, and the NFL is usually it for QBs. You get drafted at how well you do in college which is no guarantee of how well you'll do in the pros. So when you get there, in Rosen's case, and face teams and players better than Utah and Washington State, do you work harder, leader, study your ass off and fight or do you do what you've always done, rely on the talent without the hard work?

It'll be like when they moved up to get Losman and the following year they would have been in position to draft Rodgers. Oops.

51 minutes ago, BBills88 said:

From last years draft we had Watson and  Mahomes selected and look good when played ,  I  have read BIlls fans say we should had stayed and selected one of those QB's  at 10. 

The Crystal ball haver's saw those two QB's doing good before they were drafted. (Sarcasm)

My question is

This is an impossible question because the draft hasn’t even happened yet....

5 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

This is an impossible question because the draft hasn’t even happened yet....

Impossible for the QBs drafted last year.

The draft class of 2016 (Goff/Wentz) look good after 2 years but they mot stnad the test of time.  A lesser pick may rise and they may fall.

1 hour ago, BBills88 said:

My question is

....may be a bit premature to start sprinkling the anointing oil just yet......ask the same question next year at this time for a more accurate assessment IMO....for 2018 draft, ask in 2020 as we don't even know who gets drafted where or who starts if any to develop a body of work..........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

41 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

All of them. I'd start any of them over Tyrod or Peterman. But Rosen will be in the pro bowl in his 2nd season and Lamar Jackson might be in discussion for rookie of the year (but he will never improve after that). They just need to target one and get their favorite no matter what the cost. If they like Lamar Jackson, fine, I think he sucks but he will just as good if not better than Tyrod so trade up and make sure you get him. Same with Rosen, Darnold, Allen, Mayfield. All of them better than what we have. No chance any of them are available at 21 so make your move!

I agree with this 100 %. My preference is Rosen or Jackson but whichever they decide go up and get.

2 hours ago, kdiggz said:

Im sorry bout HOW IN THE HECK COULD YOU POSSIBLY KNOW THAT

Lamar Jackson has improved EVERY YEAR....but magically he is just going to stop improving after his rookie season?

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

Lamar Jackson is going to make people say wow we really undervalued him and missed there 

Im hoping it wont be the bills when we select him at 21

3 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Im sorry bout HOW IN THE HECK COULD YOU POSSIBLY KNOW THAT

Lamar Jackson has improved EVERY YEAR....but magically he is just going to stop improving after his rookie season?

Im hoping it wont be the bills when we select him at 21

He probably thinks that because its a pretty mighty trend for highly mobile quarterbacks to come into the league like they are the 2nd coming only to flame out after the 1st few years.  RG3, Kaep, Vince Young to some extent Vick.

Everyone is allowd their opinion but I seriously dont get the Lamar Jackson love on this board.  I dont see it.  Doesnt mean I am right, but I truly dont see it.