NFL draft games?

Anyone have any ideas of some minor betting games to do with a group of people for the first round?  

And not loooking for something like how many QBs first round or anything like that.

i remember hearing on wgr last year about a game but I couldn’t remember exact details. It entailed everyone tossing In a dollar per pick and if someone gets it right they collect the pot. Something similar to that 

My friends and I do one. Everyone tosses in $20 and picks the whole 1st round with trades. Picks 1-5 worth 1 point 5-10 2 points 10-15 3 points 15-20 4 points 20-25 5 points 25-32 6 points. Pick correct trades is a 7 point bonus. Most points at the end gets the pot

• Like (+1) 1

I really wish the fantasy football sites, would do a mock draft game. You would just need to have your final entry submitted at least a day in advance, as sometimes the first pick is decided before it even starts. I've also heard of a point system, where it doesn't worry about trades or teams, just predicting the number the player goes. 5 points if your spot on, 4 points if your 1 spot off, 3 points if your 2 spots off, 2 if your 3 spots off, and 1 if your 4 picks off. I feel once these games become more popular, we can find the point system we would all like. Make it happen Yahoo!, ESPN, CBS! Just do it!

Edited by wagon127
  • Like (+1) 1