Ju'Wan James a release candidate

hurt all the time but could be a one year prove it deal and an instant upgrade at RT. Move Dawkins to LT and mybe use Glenn in a trade (although I have no problem keeping him, just seems they only want Dion on the left). Maybe use Glenn in a trade to move to 2? Anyway, this was meant to be a RT topic. Thoughts on James?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BeastMode54 said:

hurt all the time but could be a one year prove it deal and an instant upgrade at RT. Move Dawkins to LT and mybe use Glenn in a trade (although I have no problem keeping him, just seems they only want Dion on the left). Maybe use Glenn in a trade to move to 2? Anyway, this was meant to be a RT topic. Thoughts on James?

Depends on what he's looking for. If it's top end RT money the injuries would definitely scare me off a bit. If he's ok with a prove it type deal, then it's in my wheelhouse.

That's only if Glenn isn't healthy. If Cordy is good to go I would gladly keep him instead.

8 hours ago, NewDayBills said:

I'm not a fan of trading Glenn, if he can come back even to 80-85%, I think he is too valuable to move, maybe eventually but I think we're a few years too early with this talk.

.....agree.....and perhaps a move to RT is less wear and tear versus the blind side which could prolong his career................